• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Gretrut

1. G

tModLoader Calamity Mod

In game in "Mod Browser"
  2. G

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Tmodloader 1.16.1 is here!
  3. G

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hello! I'm having trouble with Providence! Of course, I mean the boss from Calamity Mod When I start to attack him and get 10 seconds after starting the fight, the game crashes and turns off! Please help!
  4. G

Hello! I'm having trouble with Providence! Of course, I mean the boss from Calamity Mod When I start to attack him and get 10 seconds after starting the fight, the game crashes and turns off! Please help!
  5. G

Screenshot Hello! 1.11.4 doesn't work for me! It pops up when I run and when I got this new version I made and the same error was! Unfortunately, if you do not understand Polish, you can translate it to English, because I am from Polish and my computer is also in Polish.
  6. G

I find logs! What should I do now after finding the client.log file?
  7. G

link please to log?
  8. G

I was not wrong! I did everything right and did not remove terraria.exe. Only it doesn't just load when I turned on the new tmodloader version!
  9. G

I installed it, but when I did it, the game did not start! It was in the task manager but it did not start!
  10. G

Help! There is a new version of tmodloader and there is no version for the patch for GOG! help!
  11. G

TML GOG Patch for 1.3.5.3/0.10.1.5

Help! There is a new version of tmodloader and there is no version for the patch! help!
Top Bottom