Recent content by Grey Rook

1. Grey Rook

Good day to you, sir. If you don't mind me asking, where is your avatar from?

2. Grey Rook

Antipiracy suggestion for Terraria.

Nah. Just have the usual online registration thing they have now. It's not like DRM would actually stop the pirates.
  3. Grey Rook

Xbox One I have a question

I'm not sure what you're asking, but Expert mode exclusive items have a unique rarity called Rainbow, which helps distinguish them from more common drops.
  4. Grey Rook

Don't hate, create.

:lol: I build for practical use and tend to lack the patience to finish them properly. For me to make something that isn't a shoebox is quite unusual. Yours are aesthetic, in addition to being practical, and are therefore far superior.
  5. Grey Rook

Don't hate, create.

Well done. You're a much better builder than I am.
  6. Grey Rook

Don't hate, create.

Nice. Getting that kind of detail must have taken you a long time.
  7. Grey Rook

I see. Thank you for your time.

8. Grey Rook

Ziiio's Build

Nice. What blocks did you use for the mist?
  9. Grey Rook

10. Grey Rook

11. Grey Rook

I see. Do you have a link to the artist?

I see. Do you have a link to the artist?
  12. Grey Rook

13. Grey Rook

Just my buildings

They're okay. Not amazing. Better than anything I've done, but that's not saying much.
  14. Grey Rook

WIP My latest project - Prototype

I lurk semi-regularly, it's just that I don't usually find anything that seems interesting enough to comment on. Will be interesting to see this develop, though.
  15. Grey Rook

WIP My latest project - Prototype

Oh, you're still around, Laluzi? This one looks neat. While the modern city is a rather boring scene, making one in Terraria is still an impressive feat. It must have taken you a long time to make it. The hive looks cool, though I am thinking that them not extending underground was rather...
Back
Top Bottom