Recent content by Greystar

1. Greystar

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Cool, thanks. We figured out that the post-EoC mobs that drop hardened carapaces do spawn, havent found any floran ore yet, but the odd thing is that my friend beat the EoC on a different world. When we defeated him together it was the first time on our multiplayer world. (I have the world and...
  2. Greystar

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I'm playing through spirit with my friend (we just finished calamity), and we just beat the EoC. There was no messages about the jungle or the underground (my friend had previously beat the EoC and gotten those messages), and also when we fought Scarabus he was super spazzy and was rubber...
  3. Greystar

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I am running mainly ranger in expert mode, its definitely a bit hard, try using terra bullets (crystal bullets + living shard), and if you are post-providence, the blissful bombardier is really good as well.
  4. Greystar

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Having a problem with expert DoG (not reveangeance). I've beaten him quite a few times, both with my friend and in single player, without issues. Recently, both in multi and singleplayer, he is despawning on me randomly. A few times, he was very far away from me, but most recently its been...
  5. Greystar

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I do watch Gungir, and I do know that bosses get buffed with more people in expert, I tested it in single player, and he still has 33,000 health in the first form. Also, I don't think Gungir's guides are updated for the most recent update, at least as far as cryogen goes. I did beat him with my...
  6. Greystar

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Did Cryogen get buffed in the recent update? He has about 46,000 health (expert), whereas the wiki says he should have 29,000 across all forms, and he doesn't seem to have any forms. My friend and I are getting rekt by him, is there any equipment that should do ok against him? (We are both using...
  7. Greystar

tModLoader Calamity Mod

thanks
  8. Greystar

tModLoader Calamity Mod

When I killed the WoF (done in a new world after the new calamity update), I get four messages. One is the ancient spirits of light and dark blah blah vanilla message. Then one is "The ancient ice spirits have been unbound," which I think is for Borean Strider but I don't know. One is "A star...
  9. Greystar

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Thanks!
  10. Greystar

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Anyone have any news on when tmodloader is going to be updated or any way to play 1.3.4.4 modded?
  11. Greystar

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Thanks, very helpful.
  12. Greystar

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hi, I've just gotten into the Calamity mod after seeing multiple youtubers play it and decided to give it a try. Recently, I updated and noticed that the desert scourge no longer spawned Aerialite ore after killing him, and noticed that new worlds had all the ores already spawned. Also, people...
Back
Top Bottom