Recent content by Grimechtheultimate

1. G

I would like to thank you vary much for your help and I wish you a good day. :)

I would like to thank you vary much for your help and I wish you a good day. :)
  2. G

I'm glad to hear that. If that is the case then I guess I must have forgotten how to edit in the...

I'm glad to hear that. If that is the case then I guess I must have forgotten how to edit in the first place lol. If you could direct me to some learning material that would be awesome. Thanks.
  3. G

I need help with something. A couple years back I made a mod for terraria called MoStoof (i'm...

I need help with something. A couple years back I made a mod for terraria called MoStoof (i'm not sure if you remember it or not) and I wanted to update the forum post as I am actively working on it again but I can't edit my post and I think it's has to do with it's age and I'm not sure how I...
  4. G

Thanks for the like Unit One.

Thanks for the like Unit One.
  5. G

Do you by any chance know who spirted the Paper Airplane for the example mod?

Do you by any chance know who spirted the Paper Airplane for the example mod?
  6. G

tModLoader MoStoof

Thank you for the input! In due time I want to make a full throwing class, but as it currently stands my skill in programing and spriting is limited so it might take me awhile. If you have any other comments, concerns or suggestion feel free to comment, everyone helps.
  7. G

tModLoader MoStoof

This is a mod I have been working on for terraria to add missing/alternative weapons/armours and items Thanks for over 4000 downloads guys :D. You are the best! The road so far... (0.1.9.1)
Back
Top Bottom