Recent content by HammerHoovy🌳

1. HammerHoovy🌳

Secret World Seed The Inverse Hardmode Seed

Very well thought out suggestion. The seed sounds balanced and very fun to play. It would be a very different way to play the game which sounds refreshing as most runs have simply the same progression so when you want to shake things up you can just play this seed instead. Full support.
  2. HammerHoovy🌳

terraspark boots aren't worth it

They do indeed look lit. It's part of the reason why the Terraspark Boots are my favorite item. But since fighting bosses is a large part of the game for a lot of people I say they should still get 38 mph speed. The 38 mph speed would also help with traversing the world a little bit.
  3. HammerHoovy🌳

terraspark boots aren't worth it

The devs are aware of this problem already considering how many people have said this by now. Also, I've tweeted Red about it 2 seperate times and he liked my post both times so they're definitely aware and I hope my proposed buff of 38 mph speed gets through and full lava immunity.
  4. HammerHoovy🌳

Game Mechanics Aggressive Torches in Legendary

FTW is in my opinion one of the most fun ways to play the game and this change would be very annoying. I don't want my torches to attack me, dealing over 100 damage per hit. I think the player shouldn't be forced to play a certain way just to avoid dying.
  5. HammerHoovy🌳

**REPORTED** GetFixedBoi/The Constant Bug

Darkness can kill you while golfing even if you have a light source like Magiluminescence and standing in The Underworld where there's no Darkness. When me and my friends were playing GetFixedBoi, one of my friends was golfing in The Underworld while standing on the roof of a building and had...
  6. HammerHoovy🌳

Secret World Seed RE LOGIC HEAR MY PRAYERS

What about the players that want to just play Remix + Drunk seeds for both evils and all ores? Are they going to have to play with gravity flipped? I think this is a bad idea.
  7. HammerHoovy🌳

Game Mechanics Tipsy debuff distorts the screen

Because it's a free buff
  8. HammerHoovy🌳

Game Mechanics Tipsy debuff distorts the screen

I don't support this because it would be very annoying. Something I have however been thinking about is if there could be a toggle for the player squinting their eyes when drunk? I really don't like how my character does that all the time.
  9. HammerHoovy🌳

Blocks & Decoration Make legendary mode have special relics

Waffle's Iron isn't locked behind Legendary Mode. It's locked behind GetFixedBoi
  10. HammerHoovy🌳

Weapons & Equip Treehugger, the Gentle Axe

I love this idea along with Baconfry's idea, full support as it fits perfectly as one of the items added from Red's side of the tree vs axe war and I would use this every playthrough. I would gladly use up an inventory slot for the Treehugger just so I can shake trees more effectively, I mean we...
  11. HammerHoovy🌳

Items Shimmerspark Boots - an Upgrade to the Terraspark Boots

Can we please just not combine everything into one accessory? Terraspark Boots already feel like it should be the last upgrade in the Spectre Boots crafting tree IMO. I have always been one of the people that wanted the Lava Waders + Frostspark Boots tinker to happen, I have always felt like...
  12. HammerHoovy🌳

Weapons & Equip Jellyfish Necklace is ovarshadowed by Magmiluminesdfkgbjnscence. I think it could use a buff

Arctic Diving Gear and all of its components is in a bit of a weird place. None of them are worth an accessory slot because their effects only makes being underwater easier and being underwater is a very, very small part of the game. To make them worth using you have to give them a buff that...
  13. HammerHoovy🌳

Weapons & Equip ⦉ Mercury Boots ⦊

The convenient effects of Terraspark Boots can be replaced by 2 easy-to-get potions. Just make a herb farm and mine a few hundred Obsidian for permanent Obsidian Skin that lasts the rest of your playthrough. Obsidian Skin is straight up better than Terraspark Boots as they have much longer...
  14. HammerHoovy🌳

Weapons & Equip ⦉ Mercury Boots ⦊

The last time I saw Red say that Terraspark Boots are OP were almost 4 years ago, shortly after the release of 1.4 as your screenshot shows. His opinions about them could have changed over the years. Also Red has liked my idea on Twitter about buffing Terraspark Boots 2 times now recently so it...
  15. HammerHoovy🌳

Game Mechanics The issue with "vanity"

Re-Logic would never do this. This suggestion is so bad that no one could take it seriously.
Back
Top Bottom