• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by hamstar

1. hamstar

tModLoader Having issues after updating tmodloader

Hold shift when the tModLoader game window appears until you reach the main menu, update all your mods on the mod browser, then reload your mods.
  2. hamstar

tModLoader Intrinsics - Bind equipment and buffs to players permanently

You can see in the head post a button labeled 'Show active intrinsics' to the right of the inventory.
  3. hamstar

tModLoader Lives & Injury

Are you just using Lives mod? When you notice this happen in-game, send me your Logs/client.log, Mod Config/Lives_LivesConfig.json, and Mods/enabled.json files.
  4. hamstar

tModLoader Mod Helpers

Send me your Logs/client.log file and Mods/enabled.json file.
  5. hamstar

tModLoader Extensible Inventory - Limitless, paginated inventory

Did you tinker with any settings? Does your client.log say anything useful?
  6. hamstar

tModLoader Dynamic Invasions

This error occurs rarely for me, but you seem to be getting it often? If only I could replicate it...
  7. hamstar

8. hamstar

They both crash? Is it a spritebatch error? I'm unable to replicate the error...
  9. hamstar

Frickin AAmod... What hardmode enemies are you trying to summon for your pre-hardmode invasion? I know there's lots of enemies that don't work outright during invasions, or else have issues. Enemies that crash should probably be patched, though.
  10. hamstar

Send me your client.log file. Thanks for telling me. I can fix that easily.
  11. hamstar

tModLoader Lives & Injury

Clarify please.
  12. hamstar

You can mix and match banners. I think something broke that behavior prior to v0.9.4.2, but it should be working now.
  13. hamstar

Autoinvasions is a placeholder for something I wanted to eventually add. I'm too busy to add it right now, though (on account of my Adventure Mode, which is nearing beta). PRs welcome, though. Just saying. Update:
  14. hamstar

You should be able to. I'll need to look into this.
  15. hamstar

tModLoader Durability

You might want to look into my Lives or Injury mods. This sort of change would exceed the scope of the mod.
Top Bottom