Recent content by HappyFaceXD

1. HappyFaceXD

Mobile Best gear for duke fishron

Are you OK havent you notice when you enter you see you entered mobile didn't you read the sign before you entered
  2. HappyFaceXD

Mobile YASSS IM A GENUIS IM FIRST!

I found a way to fix the corrupted world when you unbind a wizard that causes your game to crash and then the world gets more corrupted each time you get in until to the point you can't even play your world anymore oh well make new one BUT WAIT the recent mobile update was local save and cloud...
  3. HappyFaceXD

Mobile Problems with the wizard

No I got 1.2 and a recent bug fix but before that the problems still there I Its mobile 1.2 amazon... I got kindle
  4. HappyFaceXD

Mobile Problems with the wizard

No matter how much I uninstall it or delete the world when I unbound a wizard he glitches some of my stuff don't appear and then game crashes I don't like the wizard 505Games did you forget to finish the bug fix update recently this is a bug that ruins my worlds plz fix
  5. HappyFaceXD

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

That doesn't make sense the September update is the 1.3 update after the mobile reset with console too they will release the update Mobile had a recent bug fix where they fix some stuff I don't encounter but maybe encounter no other bug fix update July 16 for non android users AND kindle fire...
  6. HappyFaceXD

No they announced they will be released when the 1.3 console update comes out -_- (On September duh...) This is the mobile announcement quote Timing is planned to be “around the time of” the Console Reset – but likely will come after it by at least a few months. As we know more, we will share it.
  7. HappyFaceXD

Anyways I got chores for backyard
  8. HappyFaceXD

If you haven't notice we own this page and this is the longest conversation
  9. HappyFaceXD

For mine I use the virtual joy stick or my thumb to move it where I want Im mobile
  10. HappyFaceXD

The joystick on your controller my prediction of the future update the one you use to swing weapons joy stick
  11. HappyFaceXD

Guys let's say 2 months or 1 later we play mobile 1.3 WHATS YOUR FIRST 1.3 WEAPON THINK A CLAWED ZOMBIE IS GONNA KILL YOU for me a wooden yoyo you can upgrade it on hardmobe with something shards and 10 souls of light and its way easy to craft the wooden yoyo:cool:
  12. HappyFaceXD

Mobile Connection error (offline)

Between me and you I don't trust him I think he's suspicious so he wanted to hack my account in game account (I think)
  13. HappyFaceXD

Why my email account or my account connected to terraria
  14. HappyFaceXD

Hey guys I predict how you use the yoyo in Terraria Mobile 1.3 . so I started a conversation for mobile players iOS/android and kindle so we can talk about how do we use the new stuff for 1.3 Oh wait sorry I can't start conversation sorry
  15. HappyFaceXD

When I connect to Mobile Kindle Fire (Amazon) Terraria I'm fine when I get on with internet its when I'm offline (internet not in range or broken) that my game instantly crashes a little under one minute of game play or afk (my saying away from kindle if you own kindle) Are you people at 505...
Back
Top Bottom