Recent content by harleyqq

1. H

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

I have the same issue as dears360. World generation gets stuck at: Generating Ruines. I'm using the 64 bit tml 10.1.15 version, don't know if there is a 0.11 64 bit version. I tried using the latest 32 bit version, but the game would just crash when trying to create a new world.
  2. H

tModLoader Magic Storage

I had the same thing happen to me at 995/1200 items in my magic storage. Maybe it's an issue with another mod when used with this? Like Max Stack + when used with this can cause problems? I am going to try making other hearts not attached to the central network maybe if I spread things out a bit...
  3. H

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Just did the tide event on multiplayer and it got stuck at 111% never did the event before so not sure if that is normal or if there is some big boss you are supposed to fight or something *shrug*
  4. H

tModLoader [Released WIP] The Split Mod!

Two issues I am currently having atm are: The Spirit is not leaving any loot before disappearing and the Witness mobs (space-looking jellyfish) don't seem to die or drop moondust, which makes it impossible to melt the ice blocks on the ship. Edit: well figured out the issue, The Spirit and the...
Back
Top Bottom