• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Hashtag-Underscore

1. Hashtag-Underscore

Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

A resprite of the blood butcherer based on the calamity mod sprite style. Gif with the original sprite for comparason
  2. Hashtag-Underscore

Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

A friend wanted an alien unicorn, so here's what i came up with
  3. Hashtag-Underscore

Pixel Art Vlad's Peepee Pixels

By any chance was this guy inspired by the spitting dune crawlers from Ratchet and Clank 2? The resemblance is quite uncanny.
  4. Hashtag-Underscore

Terraria: Journey's End Spoiler Compendium

Will creative mode still be a thing?
  5. Hashtag-Underscore

tModLoader Touhou Mod by TheAbsentSoul/Wensomt

Im a big Touhou fan. i can provide some sprites for you should i PM you?
  6. Hashtag-Underscore

Pixel Art Sprites Needed for Mod!

I could help out a bit, what do you need?
  7. Hashtag-Underscore

Small slime head zombie change

When terraria first introduced slime head zombies i thought they where wearing fishbowls (despite the obvious color difference that they had from real fish bowls.) Maybe the slimes on zombie heads could jiggle as the zombie walks? Just a little idea i had.
  8. Hashtag-Underscore

Pixel Art Eli's Pixel Factory

do you take multiple requests from the same person? edit: sorry i didn't see the note at the top of your first post edit 2: oh i read the rest, cool
  9. Hashtag-Underscore

do you take multiple requests from the same person?
  10. Hashtag-Underscore

Official New Terraria Toy Line - Your Feedback Needed!

i would really like some detailed figures of some of the monsters (ig,Eater of souls, eye of Cthulhu,ect) and of course, quality weapon replicas. And i vote for statues
  11. Hashtag-Underscore

how about a Ratchet and Clank weapon of your choice? (preferably from one of the first three games)
  12. Hashtag-Underscore

Pixel Art Zoomo's Art

looking forward to the rest of the body. (you are going to make the rest right ?
  13. Hashtag-Underscore

im currently reading awful hospital http://www.bogleech.com/awfulhospital/intro.html (not for...

im currently reading awful hospital http://www.bogleech.com/awfulhospital/intro.html (not for the faint of heart)
Top Bottom