Recent content by Heath04🌳

1. Heath04🌳

Game Mechanics Better Zoom

Further zooming in shouldn't be hard to implement but zooming out further isn't likely to be added. If you zoom out enough you're just going to constantly see enemies spawning on your screen which feels way too janky. There's a reason why if you have a resolution greater than 1920x1080p your...
  2. Heath04🌳

Terraria State of the Game - April 2024

they're using the eyebrella hat with bone helm to hide the brella part.
  3. Heath04🌳

Oh do I so wish for autofire setting to affect hooks as well

Oh do I so wish for autofire setting to affect hooks as well
  4. Heath04🌳

PC Golem shouldn't be a Jungle boss

Yeah you can't just move it to the desert, but I feel like it only needs a few tweaks and it could work out right
  5. Heath04🌳

More or less, I might work on this idea for an adventure map later on. Maybe I'll learn pixel art to with it.
  6. Heath04🌳

I get the aztec theme, we've been over that. I'm not saying it doesn't belong in the Jungle, I just would have preferred it be designed around the desert. Again, this is more of a what if post.
  7. Heath04🌳

Weapons & Equip Meowmere Vanity Set!

I don't know about adding more stuff to Moon Lord's lootpool, it's already kinda cluttered as is and makes it a bit of a pain when farming him for specific items. I can see it being guaranteed with getting a meowmere minecart or swap the minecart with another lootbag that opens all 4 items.
  8. Heath04🌳

I didn't know about that fact but it does make sense the more you think about it. 1. I feel like the traps can be a lot more unique and can add to the boss fight. I've had an idea for an hourglass type boss fight that I feel like could fit a desert Golem. There can be a sand trap type item that...
  9. Heath04🌳

I completely get that it's based on Aztec culture and that makes complete sense. Just for Terraria though ignoring the real life background it would make more sense for the Lihzahrd species to live in the desert. Yes, I know. I feel like it could've fit in with the introduction of the...
  10. Heath04🌳

This isn't really a suggestion since I feel like it's a bit too late to change this, but Golem shouldn't be a jungle boss. I noticed this since I had a temple that was partially in my underground desert and it just felt right. Obviously there are some pieces of that temple that fit the Jungle...
  11. Heath04🌳

Game Mechanics A way to remove all modifiers from weapons and accessories.

No, that is just unfair and unnecessary. All you need is just another button on the goblin tinkerer to "wipe" an item of its modifiers.
  12. Heath04🌳

PC My world went back a few hours how to fix?

Go to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\STEAM ACCOUNT NUMBER\105600\remote (the steam account number is going to be a collection of random numbers and it will be different for each person. Most likely you will only see one folder so click whichever one shows up.) and see if your files are...
  13. Heath04🌳

PC My game crashes when I select singleplayer.

doing all of this is pretty unnecessary, cloud provider crashes usually just require a simple uninstalling of onedrive
  14. Heath04🌳

Game Mechanics Renewable Ice and Snow

It was in regards to some skyblock seed suggestions: Game Mechanics - make skyblock boss-complete
  15. Heath04🌳

Game Mechanics Renewable Ice and Snow

Renewable ice is already being implemented, Red is making frozen bombs to freeze water.
Back
Top Bottom