Recent content by Heckraiser

1. Heckraiser

Items Phantom blade accessory (extends melee range)

essentially, swords, spears, and flail heads, would have a second, larger hitbox. which would be partially transparent, deal less damage, and have halved knockback. it would be crafted with a broken hero sword, 5 souls of night, and 5 souls of light. I think it'd still be balanced if you...
  2. Heckraiser

Items Make Sword Upgrade Tokens

this idea would be fit in better as an accessory, but it would basically just be a better mechanical glove, which goes against terraria's efforts to make all the accessories unique. I think an accessory that just boosted the speed of melee projectiles by 15% would be a great accessory, as it...
  3. Heckraiser

Items QOL changes for the staff of regrowth

after spending so much time managing inventory/chest space for seeds, I'd love it if the staff of regrowth replanted one of the extra seeds in the spot you just destroyed an herb. it could be limited to just farming from planter boxes, or even corresponding planter boxes. (ie daybloom from...
  4. Heckraiser

Sprites Adding and balancing the Mechanical soul recipes.

I agree with the idea, especially because I always thought the one weapon made with souls of fright was underwhelming. but I don't think you need to add so many weapons and make so many changes to fix it. if you just tie the pixie bell and sensor to hallowed bars, and change the megashark to use...
  5. Heckraiser

Weapons & Equip Cactus armor is OP, let's fix this.

saying "x is more practical" is a form of criticism Saying it only applies for some people makes it less harsh, but it's still criticism.
  6. Heckraiser

I never said that. I just said if you're rushing jungle, evilwood gear can make it much easier, and is on the way, thus making it worth picking up. The point of me arguing with you has been to debunk your various criticisms of my strategy, I've only been on the defensive here. you can stop...
  7. Heckraiser

except the entire 10 minutes is a total waste because the loot all redundant once you loot jungle. the ivy hook is easier to get, and the golden chest items are there too, along with the items from jungle shrines and mahogany trees. there's no point in wasting 10 minutes underground if you plan...
  8. Heckraiser

even still, its a 4% drop chance. lets say you encounter 5 enemies per minute while mining, lets be generous and say half are skeletons, you'd get 2.5 skeletons per minute. it would take you 10 minutes to encounter the 25 skeletons you'd need to kill on average to find one hook.
  9. Heckraiser

everything that drops the hook does so at a 4% rate or less. I can't remember the last time I got one before getting a hook from gems or the goblin tinkerer. Again I doubt your experience is reliable, you're probably not noticing the time you spend underground, which makes sense as you wouldn't...
  10. Heckraiser

by the time you've spent enough time underground to get a hook of any kind you've kinda missed the point of rushing jungle, as you've already mined quite a lot, you also almost definitely have more than 100hp, unless you straight up ignored heart crystals for some reason. heck one of the most...
  11. Heckraiser

probably because you're not rushing jungle with 100hp and bare minimum offense.
  12. Heckraiser

you'd need to be breaking pots in the underworld to get a spelunking potion. even then getting a potion at all is a 1/45 chance, then getting a spelunking potion is a 1/13 chance. so 0.17% of those pots will drop spelunker potions, a rate just under 1/500. I assume you're thinking of gold...
  13. Heckraiser

my point was that having the option to easily grind for any modifier at all is a bonus, especially given that it will be at least +12% for any damage bonus, which often amounts to even more of a dps boost given that defense will reduce both by a flat value, the difference between 4 and 5 damage...
  14. Heckraiser

its more like at least 12 bars of lead/iron, as getting the merchant to move in in the first 10 minutes is pretty difficult, and the gold chest won't have 2 types of bars, so you need 5 iron/lead for an anvil. even then, you're only getting one, whereas with evilwood you can craft enough to get...
  15. Heckraiser

Weapons & Equip An idea to make the Brain of Confusion more unique.

maybe give it a passive cooldown buff like the shadow dodge effect of the titanium armor, but instead of dodging when you get hit, it damages and knocks back enemies in a radius when they get close, with a sort of telekinesis wave effect. a very small trigger area and a low amount of knock-back...
Back
Top Bottom