Recent content by heetagan

1. heetagan

tModLoader Calamity Mod

ok ok ok yharon is just way more agressive and his fireballs home much more viciously
  2. heetagan

tModLoader Calamity Mod

hmm i guess its tremors (the movie) up in this mod now :D well ether way time to check out yharon now CRAP double post sry
  3. heetagan

tModLoader Calamity Mod

is it normal that when i summon dog on revengence it spawns 2 of him?
  4. heetagan

tModLoader Calamity Mod

for me the easyest way for me to beat the DoG is to use pumpking's terra booster and thorium's warp core to be fast enough to kite the worm with infinite flight thats how i beat him on my mage run, still stuck on yharon tho.
  5. heetagan

tModLoader Calamity Mod

whenever i fight the hive mind i usually use piercing weapons to just go straight through the ads and the skyline wings really help with the rng teleports and by then you should have cobalt shield since in my opinion skeletron is easier than hive mind. i beat him using the armor after desert...
  6. heetagan

tModLoader Calamity Mod

so iv been farming the slime god and i think he drops a few to many nazars
  7. heetagan

tModLoader Calamity Mod

in my opinion aside from earth and azathoth the legendary weapons are generally better there just much harder to obtain.
  8. heetagan

tModLoader Calamity Mod

iv always found yharon to be more difficult than both the DoG and supreme calamatas maby that's just because i suck at killing duke fishron like bosses. i still feel like supreme calamatas should be buffed its just a bit easy for anything but melee
  9. heetagan

tModLoader Calamity Mod

is this a many phase boss ala cryogen or a summon? i don't think so but i have noticed he gets faster occasionally, usually when off screen
  10. heetagan

tModLoader Calamity Mod

oh cool i was thinking a staff that summons providence guardians and is empowered by providence
  11. heetagan

tModLoader Calamity Mod

hey MountainDrew you should make a legendary summoning weapon. i wonder what it would summon?
  12. heetagan

tModLoader Calamity Mod

i know i just found that weapon today but JESUS 3 MILLION DPS HOLY CRAP also i like that it just drops TNT on you if you haven't killed yharon yet also i don't think the ravager drops anything new just bars and cores
  13. heetagan

tModLoader Calamity Mod

so i was running to the ocean and guess what i got. THE SHPC
  14. heetagan

Life's boring

Life's boring
  15. heetagan

tModLoader Calamity Mod

He gets faster the closer you are to the ground so try to stay in space
Back
Top Bottom