• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by HellGoesOn(Ork)

1. HellGoesOn(Ork)

tModLoader What do you love and hate about the mod scene as of 2019?

Love? Awesome mods are being developed by great people. Hate? Calameme talk 24/7 which overshadows actually good mods.
  2. HellGoesOn(Ork)

tModLoader ClassLock+ - Permanently lock your class

The point of the mod is "X Class" only challenges, where you are restricted to one specific class anyway and you won't be able to use items unless you are willing to stretch the rules of "X class only" challenge a lot. Its not meant to be used outside of that specific challenge.
  3. HellGoesOn(Ork)

It doesn't. If modded weapon's projectile doesn't specify that its summon damage, then yeah, it will break though.
  4. HellGoesOn(Ork)

tModLoader DoTaria

I see me name, I like
  5. HellGoesOn(Ork)

tModLoader Fargo's Mutant Mod: Summons and Souls

tMod 0.11.3 has built-in detector for pirated copies of the game. It won't ever boot up if you don't have a licensed GOG/Steam version of the game and there is no workaround for that check for pirates to use. So no. Cracked doesn't have 0.11.3 and likely won't have it for a while. If you have...
  6. HellGoesOn(Ork)

tModLoader Fargo's Mutant Mod: Summons and Souls

Sorry, but you will have to actually buy the game and get 0.11.3 version of the tMod to download and play w/ mods ;)
  7. HellGoesOn(Ork)

PC Wyatt The Guide - Don't Starve Together

Well, I dunno, maybe Don't Starve' s Workshop in Steam? Or Klei's official forum for Don't Starve?
  8. HellGoesOn(Ork)

PC Wyatt The Guide - Don't Starve Together

I'm pretty sure this forum is specificly for modding Terraria itself; not for Terraria-themed Modding in other games.
  9. HellGoesOn(Ork)

tModLoader VANUM

I'd like to see proof of the mod's greatness more than promises of it being as such.
  10. HellGoesOn(Ork)

You can use any item, but you will fail to deal damage IF: The item has a class thats other than chosen one OR it has no class at all. It will be useable as normal, but damage will not be dealt. EDIT: edited the OP so its clear. Back when I wrote the post, my mind wasn't 100% clear so more...
  11. HellGoesOn(Ork)

This post is reserved for updates. If you want to see my other mods(which are all mostly W.I.P) Consider hopping onto my discord! Link => Join the HellGoesOn's Mods Hub Discord Server! <= kniL Vesrion 1.0.1: Fixes: -Fixed an issue where you could kill town or immortal NPCs when you shouldn't...
  12. HellGoesOn(Ork)

This mod is pretty simple and all information about it can be found on screenshot. Quick notes: -Clicking on cube will choose random class. -You cannot use modded classes yet with this mod, so be careful. -You CANNOT reset you class* -You won't be able to deal damage using classless...
  13. HellGoesOn(Ork)

late response, but here it is: No, i'm not. I'm not related to those 2 russian dudes in any way.

late response, but here it is: No, i'm not. I'm not related to those 2 russian dudes in any way.
  14. HellGoesOn(Ork)

tModLoader The Z's Mod

I hope this isn't one of those "A lot of promises, no progress" / "I have ideas, but I can't make them, but I will still promise a lot of stuff" mods that have been arising again and again here.
  15. HellGoesOn(Ork)

tModLoader Terraria Reworked

Yeah, while standalone would be nicer in a sense that you make sure people will experience it 100% as you meant it to be experience without interference of other mods, working on it w/ tMod saves your sanity(and time).
Top Bottom