Recent content by Henrii

1. H

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Something that annoys me with character customization is that female characters don't get robes/togas. Like, dresses are fine I guess, but robes are cool too and I would like to be able to make a female char with a robe.
  2. H

Imo, jungles are too fragile. I know you've heard this before, but what if you did something like having the corruption and crimson still spread there, but just not changing the mud to dirt and instead just make it corruption/crimson mud? This way, it could still spread, but a player could...
  3. H

True, although the underworld is a bit lacking in hardmode so there could be room for a mimic there.
  4. H

The Fetid Baghnakhs, which attack really quickly and are good against the destroyer, but I was too lazy to type it out Fetid Baghnakhs
  5. H

I think it would be cool if the Jungle mimic was finally implemented, along with some other biome mimics. Especially if they dropped something with fetid baidie9ejfoefio/Daedalus stormbow levels of power
  6. H

Yeah, although the doors are a bit easier to open in Starbound. (Although I guess if you use the...

Yeah, although the doors are a bit easier to open in Starbound. (Although I guess if you use the auto cursor or whatever it's called it would be about the same.)
  7. H

Thanks! I can't express how much I love smart doors, as someone who used to play on mobile.

Thanks! I can't express how much I love smart doors, as someone who used to play on mobile.
  8. H

Just thought I'd tell you you're almost at 8,000 messages. Also 1.4 is lit.

Just thought I'd tell you you're almost at 8,000 messages. Also 1.4 is lit.
  9. H

PC Lighting Issues when switching modes.

When switching from white to retro lighting modes, the blocks briefly become almost completely illuminated. This is also likely not just a rendering glitch, as the minimap will become filled in where the blocks have been lit up. (Also, I've noticed a few other bugs, should I put them here or...
Back
Top Bottom