Recent content by heresyandtreachery

1. H

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

So im not the only one with this problem... seems like all the big mods seem to fail at random places like sound or images
  2. H

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

So the mod seems to work fine with Game Launcher... Given that T:v1.3.0.8 NT Season6v61+18 is the correct version the mod is in now if not... well... forget what I said
  3. H

Sadly the summoner class is not in the game yet... however Nakano said that sometime in the future it might come back
  4. H

quoted from the mod wiki Action Mode - Action mode levels and status are aesthetic, you are on truth not gaining anything,but you can still using all other features of this mod. Regular RPG Mode - Regular Rpg Mode is the normal rpg mode. Hardcore RPG Mode - Hardcore Mode makes the monsters...
  5. H

The updates apply to the launcher as well so it doesn't matter... Unless nakano forgets to chance the version in the files hh
  6. H

Basically you dont really need the game launcher... Since the mod is stand alone and has it's own launcher ALSO the mod launches the game in the version it's made for
  7. H

If you mean the quest with the 5 slime gels on the ground you need to stand on top of it for a few seconds... It even shows the countdown in the quest I do remember nakano saying a long time ago that he would fix grammar if you just point it out...
  8. H

you cant really do much until Nakano figures out the problem... and for the record I have the same problem and I even checked with 1mil vit just to be sure... you cant fight him at all you get 1hko >_>
  9. H

Oh wth I just noticed I was still on +3... shiiit And I thought the drop rate fix didnt work .-. on that note someone forgot to update the download links again... oh boy
  10. H

oh right it shows the hearts .-. on a side note... pirate ivasion gave me a total of 6 lucky coins 9 discount cards 14 gold rings a few coin guns and a :red: ton of furniture... and vanity... this on a lvl 1666 acolyte with 50 luk 1750 wis 500 int and 1000 vit... Done in a brand new large world....
  11. H

well than I just noticed my in character selection screen the acolyte I use only has 180 hp -_-how did I miss that X_x Edit: oh hell no the drop rate script is not fine... I had 50 luk in my acolyte... I just started the pirate invasion... and I dont have room in my inventory at all... they...
  12. H

I dont know whats going on but for some reason the Pirate Map no longer works O.o Tried in several worlds in different stages of progression during the day and nothing
  13. H

Yep Loot Rate seems Fine now and hardmode bosses were fixed... just killed WOF again and everything went back to normal
  14. H

I'm going to join and say that is likely a bug since my worlds dont have hardmode mobs as well... tried killing wall of flesh again just to be sure but nothing changed
  15. H

Just to clarify things for those who are asking my character was lvl 2000+ In free mode... With beetle armor +10 I tested it with other characters and the result is the same... And to make matters worse I went as far as editing my stats to see if it matters... ... ... Even with 1mil vit which is...
Back
Top Bottom