Recent content by Herostar

1. H

Official Twas the Day Before Terraria 1.3....

The tension can be cut with a hacksaw at this point
  2. H

PC 1.3 Changelog

Uhm, wait, what?...
  3. H

Official A Short Time From Now...in a Minecart Not Too Far Away...

Finally, a release date! on the 30th!... Of june. If it wasn't for the fact that quality is the thing you guys have in mind, And deliver by the bucket, I would have no hope for terraria updates. Seriously. Starbound has updated 2 major updates in the time you've been working on 1.3, not...
  4. H

tAPI Fear The Reaper

5. H

tAPI Fear The Reaper

Sorta.
  6. H

tAPI Vanilla Save Converter

If he did, I never heard so, and if it's true, then his contribution is Doubled. and that WOULD be awesome. Care to confirm, chicky?
  7. H

That's not a disclaimer, that's more expected. Making mods of quality isn't a day long process, it could take weeks, months, hell, I've been watching some modmakers for 4 years now, and they've never gone into beta, despite obvious progress being made. You taking a month to even start working...
  8. H

tAPI Fear The Reaper

He wasn't too terrifying. The ambience is perfect, but his design and entrance are a bit lacking. That doesn't ruin it for me, though. He doesn't have ANY effect on being killed. Dropped a few copper, GG, see you next time. No. It would be AWESOME if he had some flare, or epic loot, or...
  9. H

Stuff like NEI, and the likes that damn near every modpack uses, things that many a hopeless minecraftian would be nuclear reactorless had he not had the kindness to make. Smartass, He made massive contibutions and you feel like cracking humor. for shame, mate. I also second an enderstorage...
  10. H

Serious I don't want a date, But...

But I'm sure you're a nice person `;)
  11. H

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Well then you're just responsive and nice in general, and for that, I wish you many cookies. :P
  12. H

Hook. Other words, Attention grabber, Other words, the reason you clicked this post. Yes, everyone that's the wordplay, I think you ALL misinterpreted the heading. :P
  13. H

I could tell you that xD For god's sakes, It makes me worry a bit, how quiet it's been recently about the update... In the words of GLaDOS, What did they FIND back there?... That's the hook, my dear fishy, I'm glad you took the bite -w-
Back
Top Bottom