Recent content by Hiccup251

1. Hiccup251

tModLoader Class Based RPG Mod

This sort of feedback is a joy to read. I'm glad you care about this mod enough to make a post like this. Hybrid playstyles in general are tough to balance around due to the inconsistency of damage type bonuses in the base game, where about half are 'all damage' and half are a specific type...
  2. Hiccup251

tModLoader Even More Modifiers

Can confirm the code for this is pretty awful. A trial-and-error hack at best - and, unfortunately, one that doesn't have a simple adjustment to fit the tMod changes.
  3. Hiccup251

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

Ownership was officially transferred to him at that time. I couldn't push an update myself if I wanted to (though there's nothing stopping me or anyone else from updating the code on the repository). The mod is no longer associated with my steam account.
  4. Hiccup251

I know I've barely been around recently anyway, but consider this the start of an indefinite...

I know I've barely been around recently anyway, but consider this the start of an indefinite hiatus from modding. I don't expect I'll be out forever, though, especially since making new stuff is more fun than updating old stuff. And again, thanks to everyone for their support all this time.
  5. Hiccup251

I've shifted ownership of all my mods to @Jofairden, who offered to maintain and update them.

I've shifted ownership of all my mods to @Jofairden, who offered to maintain and update them.
  6. Hiccup251

tModLoader Even More Modifiers

News: @Jofairden will be taking over maintenance of this mod. Should hopefully mean less time left out of date / broken.
  7. Hiccup251

News: @Jofairden will be taking over maintenance of this mod. Should hopefully mean less time left out of date / broken.
  8. Hiccup251

9. Hiccup251

tModLoader Learn By Doing

10. Hiccup251

You try the needles yet? I haven't read any feedback on them yet.
  11. Hiccup251

See my above comment, and the discussion regarding this here. Looks like there a lot more mods now using the CloneDefaults() method for NPCs now, unfortunately.
  12. Hiccup251

The image still hasn't loaded on this end, but it's probably the long-standing conflict with NPCs that clone parameters from a vanilla NPC in their SetDefaults. Don't think there's anything I can do to fix it while keeping mod functionality, but the NPCs causing the issue can be fixed if the...
  13. Hiccup251

tModLoader Learn By Doing

There is indeed an update, though it's basically untested and there's nothing new. Hardly anything needed to be changed, though, so I don't anticipate major issues.
  14. Hiccup251

Looks like the easiest fix is to properly implement ShaderLib instead of just using old code from one of its early builds. Will have to figure out how to do that. Do post the error, cropped screencap is best. I can't do anything without that.
  15. Hiccup251

Updated. Barely done any bug testing, but not many changes needed to be made here so I don't think anything major could have gone wrong.
Back
Top Bottom