Recent content by Hines57

1. Hines57

tAPI Vanilla Save Converter

Yes I know how it works, but you forget this is terraria. Wires are the redstone in terraria, there is also a huge difference between wires and redstone. They have different properties, for example you can create a computer in Minecraft and terraria can make a binary calculator. Wires only do...
  2. Hines57

Do you all know how this is that your talking about. Its CHICKEN BONES the great creator of mods that were really needed in Minecraft. Look him up and you will be amazed at what he has done. He is very dedicated to his work, and if he is going to do mods for terraria I would expect the same...
  3. Hines57

You know What would be awesome. If you were able to have a remote to control all the devices that you have placed with a transceiver of some kind. The reason behind this is that you only have three colors and I think that you would crash constantly if you trying to implement more. So just...
  4. Hines57

I don't think he would be able to Wire-less Redstone, because of copyright issues Redstone was created By Notch and his team, therefor it would be illegal. I think someone also tried to create wires for terraria with the Tconfig version. Here is the link http://tconfig.wikia.com/wiki/Modpacks...
  5. Hines57

I think that opened a can of worms. I'm sorry, but I think you will be pressured to make this mod till its done. Then on the other hand you came through with updates for the Minecraft mods that you created. You never failed, and kept ATL, FTB, and Technic mod packs up to date. Everyone was...
  6. Hines57

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

Thank you I thought I Broke Terraria ..lol Could one of the moderators merge my reply sorry
  7. Hines57

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

Dose anyone know why the wood planks when turned into stairs going up and to the right, they seem to glitch upside down?
  8. Hines57

Hey Chicken Bones, All your mods from Minecraft are amazing. I was wondering are you going to port some of your mods to terraria. Like the Ender Pouches, that would be amazing, because of all the items and materials you collect fills up your inventory quite quick. By the way I just made a...
Back
Top Bottom