1. Holo the Wolf

tModLoader Where is Tmod Reader?

As the title says, where is tmod reader, or what happened to tmod reader
  2. Holo the Wolf

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Where is Tmod Reader?
  3. Holo the Wolf

PC Crash error on start-up

i found out the problem with the previous error but i got another one: 4/20/2017 7:51:49 PM System.Threading.SynchronizationLockException: Object synchronization method was called from an unsynchronized block of code. at Terraria.IO.Preferences.Save(Boolean createFile) at...
  4. Holo the Wolf

PC 1.3.5 is Live!

i keep getting this error when i start terraria: 4/20/2017 7:16:39 PM System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for '<Module>' threw an exception. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.SEHException: External component has thrown an exception. at _getFiberPtrId() at...
  5. Holo the Wolf

PC Crash error on start-up

4/20/2017 7:07:20 PM System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for '<Module>' threw an exception. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.SEHException: External component has thrown an exception. at _getFiberPtrId() at...
  6. Holo the Wolf

PC 1.3.5 is Live!

4/20/2017 12:31:16 PM System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for '<Module>' threw an exception. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.SEHException: External component has thrown an exception. at _getFiberPtrId() at...
  7. Holo the Wolf

PC 1.3.5 is Live!

i seem to be getting this error what should i do System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for '<Module>' threw an exception. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.SEHException: External component has thrown an exception. at _getFiberPtrId() at...
  8. Holo the Wolf

in order for them to not conflict you can't have two items with the same public class
  9. Holo the Wolf

Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

where is the download for this stuff?
  10. Holo the Wolf

you need to have: using Terraria; using Terraria.DataStructures; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; before everything else
  11. Holo the Wolf

tModLoader Terralands, By LeeTG3

Sure, i already have plenty of weapons ready, and there saxs(a sword and axe combined) here are the other weapons i have, there not great but there something at least
  12. Holo the Wolf

tModLoader Terralands, By LeeTG3

i think i made some very cool looking swords, what do you think?
  13. Holo the Wolf

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

well i can wish, and if it doesn't i'll just have to deal with it, plus Fallout and Skyrim are Vastly Different compared to Terraria
  14. Holo the Wolf

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

Will 1.3 for xbox one have mod support? Because i would like for it to have mod support.
Back
Top Bottom