Recent content by Hotfilk

1. Hotfilk

Resolved [Mobile] Duplication glitch

So i basically found duplication glitch for terraria mobile version 1.4.0.5.2.1 and i call it split dupe, my friend wanted to give me some platinum coins and he acidentaly duped it by splitting it, this glitch works on stackable items, it doesnt work on non-stackable like weapons or equipments...
  2. Hotfilk

NPCs & Enemies So, my idea for new boss for last version of terraria

There should be boss called an "Player" Which basicly has the same stuff as you and does same things like you and he can drink potions and shoot and idk or he has the strongest stuff in the game and he dodges your attacks and y know?
  3. Hotfilk

Other Will you give old stuff back in 1.4 cuz its last version

So will you give a weapons back, like tizonia and bosses like lepus, ocram, turkor the ungrateful? and also old terraria pets like ; android pet, pig pet, zombie pet and old stuff... plz its last version!!! i am remembering all day and every day when i played terraria mobile ;( and kept changing...
  4. Hotfilk

Are hoiks legit?

Thanks for telling me!!!
  5. Hotfilk

Are hoiks legit?

Because 1.4 will come out it will be last version so i dont know should i make some farms with hoik or no
  6. Hotfilk

Other Plz do this for last version of terraria

For 1.4 version... Plz add all stuffs, items, bosses, weapons that are banned cuz.. Its last version :/
Back
Top Bottom