Recent content by Humerror

1. Humerror

Blocks & Decoration Several echo items

Agreed, it would really bother me if someone were to mess up my set builds accidentally. Perhaps barring them from even being broken when not wearing goggles could be an option too.
  2. Humerror

PC What do you think is the hardest non-boss mob in Terraria?

Wellllllllll Technically the dungeon guardian is a non-boss enemy.
  3. Humerror

Weapons & Equip Guide to gardening and plant care

Yes. It sounds boring. But it's literally the bane of my existence when I break some tall grass or flowers in the middle of building something, especially after putting walls behind them. It makes building so much harder, and it kills me when I accidentally swing my sword and end my flowers and...
  4. Humerror

Pillar locations

Oh well, that sucks I guess
  5. Humerror

Pillar locations

Is there any consistency to the pillar locations on a large world? I've been thinking about making a custom map that would involve the pillars, but it would suck if they weren't in the right locations or if a different pillar was in the spot where another would have to go.
  6. Humerror

what is the weakest weapon in Terraria? (wrong answers only)

Oh boy. The zenith sucks. It's massive size is very unergonimic and can cause cramps. it's super expensive to make and deals very little damage. As a melee weapon, you have to get close and put yourself in danger. Plus, look at it. Does that look very powerful to you? No. It's f tier trash.
  7. Humerror

Blocks & Decoration Several echo items

Honestly that would be a bit too powerful. Perhaps echo furniture and building basics should be enough.
  8. Humerror

Psychologist office. What is your most traumatic Terraria experience

I usually have a drill in my 1st slot, I just happened to have it there since I was helping clear out an area for someone.
  9. Humerror

Psychologist office. What is your most traumatic Terraria experience

My inventory was poorly sorted for one time, and it all went wrong. I spent 2 days on a build and as I instinctively went to break 3 blocks, I had my Celebration mk II and mini nukes in my hand and obliterated 2 days of work
  10. Humerror

Ask a steampunking Human

It's for the loot
  11. Humerror

Ask a steampunking Human

Because you're angry
  12. Humerror

Items Know this won't happen, but modders maybe...?

I feel that it takes away from the specialness of the exclusive dev items, and honestly the devs deserve having unique items compared to everyone.
  13. Humerror

Which Blood Moon Fish do you like most?

Not gonna lie, I'm a kind of wandering eye fish kinda guy. I don't fish too often, and not during blood moons really, but from the limited knowledge I have I find it to be a very cool fish.
  14. Humerror

Biomes & Nature Space overhaul

Perhaps some monsters should be prehardmode, some hardmode and some of them postplanterra. I might make mini-pillar enemies for post-cultist
  15. Humerror

Biomes & Nature Space overhaul

I forgot to sprite it so I just never added it, I'll add it on the next edit
Back
Top Bottom