• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Huzbubber Tim

1. Huzbubber Tim

Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

The Keeper of Agartha, an underworld worm boss request I got that I think turned out really well.
  2. Huzbubber Tim

Pixel Art Huzbubber's Sprite Collection

@darkmega5 @stevenawesome1018 Your stuff is completed, everyone else's stuff is in the works and hopefully coming out soon. Imma keep commissions open longer because they're fun challenges. Peashooter Gun Tentacle Gun
  3. Huzbubber Tim

Rate the jam!

6/10
  4. Huzbubber Tim

The Last Post Wins!

bruh
  5. Huzbubber Tim

The Last Post Wins!

This thread has really slowed down lately, I remember when we went through 10-20 pages a day
  6. Huzbubber Tim

The Last Post Wins!

helo
  7. Huzbubber Tim

Rate the jam!

100/10 I love that song and have way too many versions of it
  8. Huzbubber Tim

Rate the jam!

4/10
  9. Huzbubber Tim

@Felis domesticus Here's your worm i may or may not have gotten carried away lmao. It was a good challenge though and I think it created one of my best pieces yet, so thank you! I've called the worm the Keeper of Agartha after the mythical city at the center of the earth (and I'm thinking my...
  10. Huzbubber Tim

I'm opening sprite commissions until March, I need ideas...

I'm opening sprite commissions until March, I need ideas. https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/huzbubbers-sprite-collection.67932/#post-1565217
  11. Huzbubber Tim

I'm bored and don't know what to sprite, commissions are open until March, just keep them reasonable.
  12. Huzbubber Tim

Yep, it’s for that Derpify Me thread
Top Bottom