Recent content by HydroDiamond708

1. HydroDiamond708

It’s a suggestion for console, so where would that go? Sorry for asking this, I’m still new and...

It’s a suggestion for console, so where would that go? Sorry for asking this, I’m still new and don’t really know my way around yet
  2. HydroDiamond708

Anyone know how to get perms to post in the suggestions forum?

Anyone know how to get perms to post in the suggestions forum?
  3. HydroDiamond708

Console How to easy get to The Hell in the Tutorial World

:0 I never knew the tutorial had anything underneath the water, thats cool!
  4. HydroDiamond708

Ask A Angry Bones

Would you consider doing some redecorating?
  5. HydroDiamond708

Other Change/suggestion

He could also be the colour of the pillar you killed first/last. Or he could change between the colours depending on attacks? Although that means more work probably
  6. HydroDiamond708

Game Mechanics Suggestion: Make banners claimable in the new Bestiary window.

Yeah I think the banner thing there would be better, that way you can store them there until you want them :)
  7. HydroDiamond708

Console A minor Piggy bank change suggestion

I dont think a new reserved slot on the right of the piggy bank would be good, but something to like favourite things in place like you can do in the inventory so that when you sort items it doesn't move those things? That way they could add this to all storage things
  8. HydroDiamond708

Other Custom item names

Yeah I like this too, the Final Factual sounds more...final
  9. HydroDiamond708

I did with 1.3, so maybe I might have with 1.4. I don’t think it will take as long though...

I did with 1.3, so maybe I might have with 1.4. I don’t think it will take as long though because Pipeworks were remaking the entire game while making 1.3
  10. HydroDiamond708

Other Change/suggestion

I think the colours of moon lord should be changed. Not entirely a new sprite, but just the blue on him. I feel like he resembles the vortex pillar too much. I don’t have an idea for what colour he could be instead as of right now, but the colour maybe should either be a new colour, or have...
  11. HydroDiamond708

New :) Waiting patiently for 1.4

New :) Waiting patiently for 1.4
Back
Top Bottom