Recent content by IAmAMan

1. IAmAMan

tModLoader New Katana mod

ayo i got 2 new possible sword ideas, both from One Piece The Yoru (strongest of these 2 swords) Three Sword Style (going off of the english name for simplicity sake) to see these implemented would honestly be really cool (even if the yoru isn't technically a katana)
  2. IAmAMan

Corruption seriously pisses me off

for some reason, my terraria game is cursed when it comes to corruption, the amount of enemies that spawn and their rate makes it seem like the entire corruption biome is one big water candle, i can barely get enough breathing room to place a torch before 3 eater of souls suddenly come out of...
  3. IAmAMan

Resolved quick question

thank you
  4. IAmAMan

Resolved quick question

how do i add things to the bottom of my comments, what i mean by that is like those things where people usually put spoiler stuff or where they support modpacks at, yeah how do i edit that?
  5. IAmAMan

Texture Pack Journey's end Graphics overhaul: part 2

does this texture pack also effect skeletron's hands?
  6. IAmAMan

Texture Pack No Eyes Texture Pack

do it for the eye of cthulhu, make him a ball of white that turns into a ball of white with teeth... please
  7. IAmAMan

Golemtron

now we need skelegolem
  8. IAmAMan

Terraria Underhaul Mod Removed From T-Mod loader Browser

read the above comment if you didn't get notified already
  9. IAmAMan

Terraria Underhaul Mod Removed From T-Mod loader Browser

im also questioning EDIT: i figured out what happened to it, apparently the creator took it down because it overshadowed his more serious work, and he didn't want a s**tpost being his most popular mod i guess i get it, but its still kinda a d**k move on his part to remove such a popular mod, i...
  10. IAmAMan

tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

alright thats fine, aight thx
  11. IAmAMan

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

aight have a nice day :3 although, one more question, what hairs does the ssj function support, all of them, half of them, or only a select few? (and by which hairs support ssj, i mean which hairs stick up when in ssj?)
  12. IAmAMan

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

so why has development slowed so drastically?
  13. IAmAMan

tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

is the mod compatible with the calamity mod?
Back
Top Bottom