Recent content by ibakedpotato

1. ibakedpotato

Supreme Calamitas Help

try using the voltaic climax ikr the hitcap is insane
  2. ibakedpotato

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I downgraded back to tModLoader v0.10.1.1 and it fixed the issue.
  3. ibakedpotato

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

When i am wearing the Soul of the Universe i freeze in place and am unable to use items. Also, when i try to join the game with the Soul of the universe on, it crashes the game.
  4. ibakedpotato

Terraria? Any Scary Secret???

I think that is an ancient vision, what happens when you attack one of the lunatic cultists duplicates while the phantasm dragon is alive.
  5. ibakedpotato

Mobile Crimson key rarity

I was farming for a crimson key mold and it took me forever, and I still got no key mold. When I was walking back to my house, I went through the hallow, and literally got 2 hallowed key molds in like 5 seconds. What the heck? I'm on mobile btw.
  6. ibakedpotato

Weapons & Equip The Wormhole Staff

Portal gun for function 2? Already added m8.
  7. ibakedpotato

You must save or kill the user above you

Eats French fry OMM NOMM NOMM. Holy :red: someone is trying to 360 quickscope me!
  8. ibakedpotato

Teams up with baked potato to try and kill Redstonetam15. Someone is trying to have me for dinner!
  9. ibakedpotato

~runs over animatronics with a minivan~ AHHH YEAH! Oh wait help my minivan is chasing me.
  10. ibakedpotato

Weapons & Equip Balancing Hardmode Ore Tier Weaponry (Buffing Waraxes)

I support, why do they even call them waraxes if they aren't used as weapons. I will put this epic banner in my signature: I I V
  11. ibakedpotato

Official Terraria-Based Toys Now Available!

Got the bunny. it's so cute.=)
  12. ibakedpotato

Weapons & Equip True Copper Shortsword - A new hardmode throwing weapon

he can speak to my last prism.;) OT: I support look in my signature somewhere.
  13. ibakedpotato

What does your character look like?

i think @byAbeeL meant about the space dolphin machine gun. Edit: the sdmg is dropped my moon lord.
  14. ibakedpotato

What is your swear-by-it weapon?

but if your a mage you wouldn't be using melee weapons. On Topic: i would say for PvP, I would chose star wrath with solar armor and all accessories reforged to menacing for a high damage output. For bosses, I would choose the last prism with, of course mana flower and lots of mana potions...
Back
Top Bottom