Recent content by iClash

1. iClash

tModLoader Calamity Mod

i really want to play this mod. First i downloaded the mods, then i created a modloader folder in terraria because there wasnt one there. it didnt work and I am absolutely blind at following the instructions whern they dont work. please could someone break down the way to do it. I copied the...
  2. iClash

PC I need a cyan husk

are people actually serious? I have all this stuff and find loads of it. I do play excessively though
  3. iClash

Lost all items on 1 character(not the turn off while saving bug)

Ok i will do that. In case something happens again after i made backups do i just delete the player and world folder from terraria folder and replace them with the backed up folders? Im still on my world with same character. Gonna try the bee fight shortly and hope i get the bee keeper sword...
  4. iClash

Ok so anytime i want to bring character b from world b to world a, leave character b's items for character a to use in world a. That should not have any effect on character a's items? What if any, reason would cause this to happen, any ideas or just corrupt file? I went onto world a with char...
  5. iClash

Hi thanks for replying. This cant be happening lol ive never used a mod, and the only lost stuff was what i had equipped. Im so gutted but while waiting ive gone back to softcore and made an expert world. Its hard but im gonna take it even slower than before lol. I doubt ill use this mod to get...
  6. iClash

Hi, im new to the forums but have clocked roughly 250 hours on terraria. The thing is, im slowly working my way to hardmode, have done a few bosses and recently got the eternia crystal event on. This morning i thought instead of searching for a dps meter i will get the one from my other...
Back
Top Bottom