Recent content by idc

1. I

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

Do i need to create a new 1.4.1 world or will existing 1.4 world get all the updates? Are there any new 1.4.1 world gen features I will miss out on without starting a new world?
  2. I

Video Terraria how to get SOMETHING - Tutorials (2024) (series)

when you put sand in water (or lava) save game, exit and reload then when you dig that same area the liquid will be gone!
  3. I

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

Well it has got 73603 signatures now, probably helped by recent comments above!
  4. I

Golf ball in honey whistle does nothing

I think i worked out the problem as the same happened on first actual hole in the ocean (the other one is called hole 0 and demonstrates the mechanics of different materials and liquids) When the ball was in the honey i tried hitting the ball. thus when i blow the whistle it moves the ball...
  5. I

Golf ball in honey whistle does nothing

Decided to try the golf maps. First PUTT-RARRIA. On very first hole ball lands in honey. Try whistle - nothing happens. try again same. The whistle did work earlier as i shot ball so hard it flew right over the first building with the hole in it. No matter what i try the ball stays in the honey...
  6. I

Working as Designed blockswapping block underneather a column of sand

With a column of sand and at the bottom any non gravity affected block eg stone. Before block swap it would be impossible to remove the stone block at the bottom and replace with another, as to do so the sand above would fall to fill its place. With block swap i expected this to still work...
Back
Top Bottom