• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by IndigoGollum

1. IndigoGollum

First build

I don't have any pictures of my first base, but it was a big stone building in the sky on an old mobile world. I don't know exactly what version it was in, just that it was before you could use wires and switches separately on console. I don't think I had any furniture or walls, just a few...
  2. IndigoGollum

PC My Solar System themed base

I read this while listening to some calm Undertale music, and it brought me a tear of joy. Thank you for sharing this build, and giving us closer looks at all the planets. I hope you continue to enjoy Terraria and keep building.
  3. IndigoGollum

3 Pyramids in One World? Plus More

How?! I can create 15 worlds wothout getting one.
  4. IndigoGollum

WIP Power Equipment!

5. IndigoGollum

The Last Post Wins!

I'm not sure whether or not to keep the Togepi egg in my Pokémon Gold nuzlocke.
  6. IndigoGollum

The Last Post Wins!

Kansas weather. Don't like the weather? wait five minutes.
  7. IndigoGollum

Total balance of alternates

Maybe Bloody Arrows (Spider Leg + Wooden Arrow x5) for the Unholy Arrows counterpart, and Spider legs (from Blood Crawlers) for the Worm Tooth counterpart. Maybe the Bloody Arrows could be sold by the Arms Dealer after killing the BoC and/or WoF.
  8. IndigoGollum

PC Log Cabin

Oh, that's cloud wall! I though they used a world editing software to place thin ice there.
  9. IndigoGollum

The Last Post Wins!

One of my caterpies died and I failed to catch a ghastly in my Pokémon nuzlocke run. Other than those two things, it's going well.
  10. IndigoGollum

The Last Post Wins!

It's alright. I think that's cold for you?
  11. IndigoGollum

The Last Post Wins!

I know. It's horrid.
  12. IndigoGollum

Sorry. My friend in drawing class kept repeating that at school today and it was stuck in my head.

Sorry. My friend in drawing class kept repeating that at school today and it was stuck in my head.
  13. IndigoGollum

Hey Everyone Just Want to Comment on This Game

They've beaten her, the Witch Doctor was in that picture.
  14. IndigoGollum

Rats! Rats! We are the rats! Everybody celebrate you birthday bash! Aedan! It's your birthday...

Rats! Rats! We are the rats! Everybody celebrate you birthday bash! Aedan! It's your birthday today! Ice cream and cake is on the way!
  15. IndigoGollum

The Last Post Wins!

It just went from 30° to 70° to 55° Farenhiet today here in Kansas.
Top Bottom