Recent content by Inexorability

1. Inexorability

I'm trying to find your link in the video on a Duke Fishron AFK...

I'm trying to find your link in the video on a Duke Fishron AFK farm(www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU7keXwZ9ko), but the link doesn't work(Says "The requested thread could not be found.")
  2. Inexorability

Turbo Truffle Worm Farm - Vertical, Hoik Engine Powered (+ Spawn Area Tutorial)

Currently running a test to compare profits of selling 20 truffle worms V. loot from 20 Fishrons V. loot from 20 Expert Fishrons
  3. Inexorability

Just realized my problem.. I don't think the world I did it on is hardmode EDIT: I just defeated the wall of flesh on that world, and now the mushroom mobs are spawning. ANOTHER EDIT: Ive been running the farm for, maybe, 2 minutes, already 6 truffle worms.
  4. Inexorability

I'm wearing Nebula armor with Valhalla Knight on as cosmetic. No mods. The backgound walls are natural ones, unless those created with the Clentaminator aren't, and slimes are able to spawn there. Also, there aren't even any walls in front of the spawning space. Thanks!
  5. Inexorability

I built this farm in an underground mushroom biome I had created earlier with the clentaminator in the jungle. I made it just like in the video, except for one or two things I changed but should work just fine(like using the different engine). However, I somehow can't get any mushroom biome...
Back
Top Bottom