Recent content by iNsaNeN3rd

1. iNsaNeN3rd

Terraria Otherworld MIDIs

I am trying to make remixes of Terraria Otherworld music, but I suck at composing. Does anyone know where I can find a MIDI of these? (Other than musescore because you have to pay to get MIDIs from them now) It would be greatly appreciated!
  2. iNsaNeN3rd

Oh thank god

Oh thank god
  3. iNsaNeN3rd

I started a Terraria Expert Mode series where I play as Luigi. I will post my base when the next...

I started a Terraria Expert Mode series where I play as Luigi. I will post my base when the next CC event is active (hopefully)
  4. iNsaNeN3rd

CC Creation Compendium #80

Aw man, I missed it! ;(
  5. iNsaNeN3rd

Full Steam Ahead! tModLoader to Launch as Free DLC for Terraria with Journey's End!

Well, too bad I only play on console and mobile...
  6. iNsaNeN3rd

Terraria State of the Game - June 2020

Thank god 1.4 is coming to console! I had been waiting for the new Otherworld music!
  7. iNsaNeN3rd

(not sure where this should go don't ban me) Does anyone know where to get MIDI's of Terraria songs?

Uh oh. I'm not trying to hate on Musescore and get people off of it... :(
  8. iNsaNeN3rd

(not sure where this should go don't ban me) Does anyone know where to get MIDI's of Terraria songs?

I am thinking about using FL. Do soundfonts work on mobile, and can you put in MIDIS on mobile?
  9. iNsaNeN3rd

Musescore used to be the best place to get MIDIs, as every uploaded song on the had one. I stopped using it when I saw that only people who had a subscription to Musescore can download them.
  10. iNsaNeN3rd

I'm looking for those too. I'm surprised no one has replied. vgmusic.com has some MIDIs. Musescore works too, but now you have to pay to download MIDIs. I hope this worked for you, and that I am not too late.
  11. iNsaNeN3rd

Help Needed! Building Suitable Houses In Corruption?

I am 5 years late, and you probably beat the game and moved on to different worlds already, but you can have your base in the corruption, and then have your npc live up high (as you said), then place a music box where the corruption music wont play.
Back
Top Bottom