Recent content by InTheMindOfRob

1. InTheMindOfRob

Steam overlay not working on 1.4 update?

Hi,I know that I should have posted this on steam,but I got no help from steam... Anyway,in the 1.4 update,my steam overlay does not work at all,but if I try launching modded terraria it works perfectly fine The overlay is enabled,all possible overlays I had were disabled,despite not interfiring...
  2. InTheMindOfRob

Modded world can be loaded only by vanilla?

Hi,for some reason,my modded world can t be loaded anymore by tmodloader 32 bit or 64 bit,even with mods disabled,but vanilla seems to be able to load the map just fine,except the missing mod stuff The log seems to be the same for the 32 bit and the 64 bit version Any idea what could I do? I...
  3. InTheMindOfRob

Can t enter world because npc and some stars are in outer space?

Hi,I had a terraria playthrough with my friend,and we had many mods,and after some time,he couldn't start the server as it wasn't loading I took the world files and it says "load failed no backup found" I loaded up tEdit and saw that NPCs and some stars(which come from calamity I think?) are...
  4. InTheMindOfRob

Tml 64 bit Unable to load DLL '/usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib' crash

I haven't got much help there either :/
  5. InTheMindOfRob

Tml 64 bit Unable to load DLL '/usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib' crash

Hi,my game stopped working for some reason... Terraria without tml 64 bit doesn't start either... I attached the dxdiag,msinfo and photos of what happens when I try launching the game I played fine a few days ago,the only thing that I did was update my windows from the pre latest release to the...
  6. InTheMindOfRob

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

Hi,my game stopped working for some reason... Terraria without tml 64 bit doesn't start either... I attached the dxdiag,msinfo and photos of what happens when I try launching the game I played fine a few days ago,the only thing that I did was update my windows from the pre latest release to the...
Back
Top Bottom