1. I

Oh my god i havent been here in a while

Oh my god i havent been here in a while
  2. I

what item prices make no sense?

key word being "way"
  3. I

what item prices make no sense?

apparently stained glass costs way more than actual gems - what in the blue :red:
  4. I

I haven't been here in a while :/ To kick things off lets say balls

I haven't been here in a while :/ To kick things off lets say balls
  5. I

ship

ship
  6. I

plot twist: it drops regular gel and it was a visual bug for purple slime (wait this is probably...

plot twist: it drops regular gel and it was a visual bug for purple slime (wait this is probably more rare ngl)
  7. I

What do you guys think the Floaty Gross resembles?

It has a ghost like movement style, yet drops vertebra. With said data, I can assume it could be a crimsonified Lihzard that strayed too far away from the temple, putting into account the Crimson's official lore.
  8. I

Corruption seriously pisses me off

Imagine if this was hm pre 1.2
  9. I

you make a compelling point using those screw you

you make a compelling point using those screw you
  10. I

The Last Post Wins!

What the hell
  11. I

The Official Geometry Dash Thread

Note: All videos are from Nexus[GD]. Subscribe to him if you like Geometry Dash! Also subscribe to Whirl - the creator of these levels. They are very experienced creators in specific categories, so showing them support will be really nice.
  12. I

The Official Geometry Dash Thread

What are your opinions on the Calamity themed levels in Geometry Dash? ''The Devourer'' 100% (XXL Demon) by Whirl | Geometry Dash www.youtube.com › watch ''Brutal Calamity'' 100% (XXL Demon) by Whirl | Geometry Dash https://www.youtube.com › watch ''Sinless Ash'' 100% (Demon) by Whirl |...
  13. I

Top 5 favorite video games

- Geometry Dash - Terraria - Chess - The Binding of Isaac (I only played the flash version but it looks rlly good) - Discord Sparky bot You saw it. Terraria isn't top 1. My opinion stays the same.
  14. I

Dry air with a mineral like feel, something like beach sand on a hot day

Dry air with a mineral like feel, something like beach sand on a hot day
Back
Top Bottom