Recent content by iqarus

1. iqarus

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

Is there a list somewhere that lists all possible item drop by lock boxes?
  2. iqarus

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

Sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but where can I get the lock boxes? I do get empty chest when killing mobs, is that supposed to be lock boxes instead of chest?
  3. iqarus

tModLoader More Recipe Mod

Seems a bit odd blizzard in a bottle requires 100 snow blocks AND 100 ice blocks whereas sandstorm in a bottle which is superior to blizzard in a bottle, only requires 100 sand blocks. Maybe balance those? And talking about rare items... Maybe you could add recipe for slime staff? It always...
  4. iqarus

tModLoader Smeltable Tools

IIRC imksushi mod already does this, though you will get the same amount of ore required to craft that said mod. This one is more immersive!
  5. iqarus

tModLoader Portable Storage

That sounds neat! Gotta try it out later
  6. iqarus

tModLoader Portable Storage

What does the docking station do?
  7. iqarus

Texture Pack Brutallama's Vanilla Tweaks

Might want to update your first post with the updated pack though. Other than that, absolutely loving your work!
  8. iqarus

Any way to save the player location upon exiting the game?

Pretty much like the one in Overhaul 2.0 mod, but I am not interested to play with Overhaul (yet). Is there any other mod / mini mod that does that? I really like it because you can quit and the continue your game where you left and the only way to return to the save point is either by...
  9. iqarus

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

Is there an item to trigger rain/blizzard/sandstorm? There's someone mentioned about rain charm or sandstorm charm but I cannot find it through recipe browser.
  10. iqarus

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

My only gripe so far is hair physic is not working. I miss my wavy hair :(
  11. iqarus

tModLoader Fishing 2.0

Ahhh so the obsidian crate does contain hell stones. What about the other new biome crate? do they contain ores as well?
  12. iqarus

tModLoader Fishing 2.0

If I understand correctly, there's no way for you to obtain hell stone from fishing, correct?
Back
Top Bottom