Recent content by Isil`Zha

1. Isil`Zha

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

The issue I have here is not only is it more difficult than the underground tundra; as an area, it is the most difficult area. It's less hassle going through the post-planetra dungeon or jungle temple. Underworld isn't as bad either - plenty of space to maneuver around in.
  2. Isil`Zha

It's not just that the rewards don't match the difficulty. Nor am I opposed to difficulty spikes. The UD should not be the most dangerous biome, but it is. The dungeon and jungle temple should be more difficult places. Some of it I don't feel is fair difficulty when you get a swarm of those...
  3. Isil`Zha

Yeah, I came looking through the PC section for a thread on general balance, and only found this one. I last played through Terraria in 2012, and jumped straight into master mode with Journey's End, so I can't really say anything about weapon balance, because I don't have a good reference point...
  4. Isil`Zha

I happened to pop into this thread to see about the desert, as I didn't see any other thread for world balancing. Specifically, the underground desert is way overtuned - it is far more deadly than the dungeon (at least on master difficulty.) I feel it's something doable in the scope of...
Back
Top Bottom