Recent content by IXBlackWolfXI

1. IXBlackWolfXI

What's the next upgrade to my equipment?

And I just :red:ed up my own game. This is getting stupid. I decided to put dirt walls in the pond next to my house to stop enemies spawning down there during bloodmoons. Well, apparently, that means it no longer counts as a jungle lake, aka, I have no way to complete this quest the angler just...
  2. IXBlackWolfXI

I manage to end it finally. And even killed that damned saucer. But I didn't fight it. I have no weapons that can be shot through blocks, and the closest thing to a summon I had was a bee gun, which did virtually nothing. What I had to do was wire up my trapped corridor to a 1-sec timer (I...
  3. IXBlackWolfXI

Re-logged into the game, just in case me shutting the game off canceled the event. Nope! So my game is ruined, I can't play it anymore because the stupid game is spawning a literally endless wave of enemies that are seriously harder to kill than the eye of cthulhu.
  4. IXBlackWolfXI

:red:ing great, now my game's ruined so I can't play it anymore. Suddenly got a new random event: martian invasion. It endlessly spawns enemies that are nigh impossible to defeat, and keeps spawning this stupid flying saucer thing that one-shots me with a single attack! I can't win, I've been...
  5. IXBlackWolfXI

Came up with a few ways to defend my house. I remember something I used to do, where I would put actuators in a wall and wire them to pressure plates to make a door that mobs couldn't open. So I did that with the tunnel, and the 'door's to my greenhouse. I was still sitting there pondering what...
  6. IXBlackWolfXI

Uzi has better knock-back, and each shot hits harder, which makes it better against heavily armored mobs (like paladins). I did venture into the dungeon. Killed a few mobs, but I had to retreat after my health nearly bottomed out. Strangely enough, I didn't meet any paladins, though I did meet...
  7. IXBlackWolfXI

Managed to beat the golem, and did so a few times. I did kind of find an upgrade for my weapon: an uzi. Not sure what difference its making though. However, I did upgrade my ammo from cursed bullets, to poison bullets or w/e they're called. The wiki claims that they're the second best bullets in...
  8. IXBlackWolfXI

Anyway, now that the carnage is over, here's a view of the upper right corner. Note the huge corridar I have on top of the house, and the position of the front door. I have no idea how I can protect that door without making my house look hideous (well, anymore hideous than it already is)...
  9. IXBlackWolfXI

This is a screenshot I took of part of my base. I was going to take a screenshot of it all, but sadly a bloodmoon started right after I took this pic, while I was trying to figure out the controls. But as you can see from this one image, I built my house into the side of a mountain. That tunnel...
  10. IXBlackWolfXI

I killed plantera, rather easily, so I'm thinking of perhaps farming it. Right after defeating plantera, I decided to go explore the new lizard dungeon w/e its called. Was going fine, until I accidentally activated the golem. Luckily, I still had all my potions from the plantera fight (I never...
  11. IXBlackWolfXI

How to farm for mimics?

Managed to get my gps back finally. And I beat the twins, twice. Was actually pretty easy. I managed to max out my health, and I had a campfire and 2 heart statues helping me out. I only had to use a health potion once. And judging by the message saying something about the jungle, I guess...
  12. IXBlackWolfXI

How to farm for mimics?

I did something stupid: I sold my gps. I went out grinding bats, trying to get a depth meter. For some reason, when I looked it up it told me it only dropped from bats. After literally killing hundreds of bats (I got 3 banners for cave bats), I gave up and decided to look again. Apparently, you...
  13. IXBlackWolfXI

How to farm for mimics?

Stupid game summoned the twins on me again, when I wasn't nearly prepared. I did last a lot longer, probably because I managed to find a lot of heart plants. But I didn't have all my potions, or my two heart statues set up (I found them while I was in my alternate world to collect sand, decided...
  14. IXBlackWolfXI

How to farm for mimics?

I don't even understand how that thing's supposed to work. What, am I supposed to sit there for half an hour pressing a and d rapidly over and over???
  15. IXBlackWolfXI

How to farm for mimics?

I also noticed that I can built a 'fairy bell' if I had souls of sight. Right now though, I'm going to be focusing on building probably. I need to make a new greenhouse, my supply of day bloom has finally run out. I made an alternate small world for statue hunting, but seeing as how 'pure' sand...
Back
Top Bottom