Recent content by JacobVR

1. JacobVR

PC 1.3.1.1 Hotfix

Is not being able to use items while the chat is open a bug? It's something 1.3.1 changed and it's really annoying having to either cancel or enter an unfinished message just to fend off a single mob.
  2. JacobVR

Official New Terraria Toy Line - Your Feedback Needed!

Honestly the best form of terraria that isnt the original pixilated style, is realistic. There is NOTHING cooler than realistic terraria, and personally I think they should work to feature more merch akin to that style... But thats just my opinion
  3. JacobVR

Terraria: Otherworld - Post-GDC Details & Trailer

I'm so hyped for this, even if all they do is a graphics overhaul, i'd still be amazed.
  4. JacobVR

PC So You Want to Be a Summoner? (1.3.0.8)

Hm, the reflection is not all bad, as the Vampire knives deal relatively low damage and firing at Selenian could give me only 1 damage as well as about 1.5 s of invincibility (for my tank build only). Great guide, really helpful!
  5. JacobVR

PC The Complete Terraria Walkthrough!

Surface Chests can contain some VERY useful stuff early game. the Spear, Wooden Boomerang, and Climbing claws, just to name a few. Not to mention coins, potions, and Lead Bars.
  6. JacobVR

Official TCF 1st Year Anniversary Winners Announcement!

I feel that I kinda didn't stand much of a chance of winning, and that a contributing factor was pertainence to subject matter.. Really cool.
Back
Top Bottom