Recent content by JakeO

1. JakeO

Items Suggestion for qol items

Yo red, can we have a suicide pill, something that can be consumed to kill yourself in a pinch, it could be a way to spawn, in a yet unconventional method before even you get a magic mirror or recall potions, and another one is maybe a way to undo any mistakes involving something that destroys...
  2. JakeO

Yo red, can we have a suicide pill, something that can be consumed to kill yourself in a pinch...

Yo red, can we have a suicide pill, something that can be consumed to kill yourself in a pinch, it could be a way to spawn, in a yet unconventional method before even you get a magic mirror or recall potions, and another one is maybe a way to undo any mistakes involving something that destroys...
  3. JakeO

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Well then
  4. JakeO

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I had said this in the bug report discussion on steam but I will say it here also, when eternity mode is enabled, all npcs disappear
  5. JakeO

Fargo's Souls Mod not downloading

When I click download in the built-in mod browser in tModloader it shows a bar but it does not download then 1 second later it goes back to the Mod Browser. Yes I have the Fargo's Mutant Mod downloaded and enabled. I need a solution!
  6. JakeO

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I cant seem to download the mod
  7. JakeO

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

I feel like that there needs to be mod support
  8. JakeO

tModLoader AutoReforge mod

9. JakeO

There is also another bug where those consumable rogue weapons Does not reforge automatically
  10. JakeO

Since the Calamity Rust and Dust Update The Rouge Weapons best modifier is now Flawless and it removed the the vanilla Modifiers it used including the Unreal Modifier before the Rust and Dust Update. If I try Reforging ANY Rouge Weapon It Reforges Forever and Ever until it expires and I have to...
Back
Top Bottom