Recent content by Jameelioo

1. Jameelioo

New Terraria Video out!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sweAu1Kbuqs

New Terraria Video out!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sweAu1Kbuqs
  2. Jameelioo

Build/Design Help World - Project

This world will be updated with new stuff all the time. please read the description on curse for all the details. I'll post pictures on the curse page :)
  3. Jameelioo

NPC House Designs Finished

i left some NPC's out because they would have had similar designs to other NPC homes. If you want to see a specific NPC house design that ins't posted just let me know :)
  4. Jameelioo

A look back on Marble Palace

Damn that looks fancy af :D :D
  5. Jameelioo

NPC House Designs Finished

These are the simple designs for my Design/Build Help World! Some of these designs are a little basic but they each have different design techniques!! Let me know what you think! [/SPOILER] WORLD DOWNLOAD: https://mods.curse.com/maps/terraria/266686-jameelioo
  6. Jameelioo

***NEW UPDATE (1.08)**** Sections Ready In-Game: A1 - Treehouse Designs A2 - Waterfall Designs A3 - Fountain Designs A4 - Window Designs A5 - Roof Designs A6 - Bridge Designs A7 - Trap Designs New Sections In This Update (May 11th, 2017): A8 - NPC House Designs Next Update 1.09 (May 13th...
  7. Jameelioo

***NEW UPDATE (1.07)**** Sections Ready In-Game: A1 - Treehouse Designs A2 - Waterfall Designs A3 - Fountain Designs A4 - Window Designs A5 - Roof Designs A6 - Bridge Designs New Sections In This Update (May 10th, 2017): A7 - Trap Designs Next Update 1.08 (May 11th, 2017): A8 - NPC House...
  8. Jameelioo

Bridge Designs Finished

Been working on my Design/Build Help World. Just finished and uploaded the Bridge Section. Here are the designs! Tell me What you think! If You guys wanna check out the project here's the link: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/build-design-help-world-project.57442/#post-1345472
  9. Jameelioo

***NEW UPDATE (1.06)**** Sections Ready In-Game: A1 - Treehouse Designs A2 - Waterfall Designs A3 - Fountain Designs A4 - Window Designs A5 - Roof Designs New Sections In This Update (May 9th, 2017): A6 - Bridge Designs Next Update 1.07 (May 10th, 2017): A7 - Trap Designs World...
  10. Jameelioo

***NEW UPDATE (1.05)**** Sections Ready In-Game: A1 - Treehouse Designs A2 - Waterfall Designs A3 - Fountain Designs A4 - Window Designs New Sections In This Update (May 7th, 2017): A5 - Roof Designs w Next Update 1.06 (May 8th, 2017): Bridge Designs World...
  11. Jameelioo

Design/Build Help World - BIG PROJECT

***NEW UPDATE (1.4)**** Sections Ready In-Game: A1 - Treehouse Designs A2 - Waterfall Designs A3 - Fountain Designs New Sections In This Update (May 7th, 2017): A4 - Window Designs Next Update 1.5 (May 8th, 2017): A5 - Roof Designs World...
  12. Jameelioo

***NEW UPDATE (1.4)**** Sections Ready In-Game: A1 - Treehouse Designs A2 - Waterfall Designs A3 - Fountain Designs New Sections In This Update (May 7th, 2017): A4 - Window Designs Next Update 1.5 (May 8th, 2017): A5 - Roof Designs World...
  13. Jameelioo

Hey Guys! I am creating a World Download that focuses on Design and Build Help. The World has a massive teleporter Hub created by Dicemanx that will take you to any design section. To use the hub you have to put in the right alphanumeric code for the section you want to go to. For example: "A3...
  14. Jameelioo

Design/Build Help World - BIG PROJECT

Hey Guys! I am creating a World Download that focuses on Design and Build Help. The World has a massive teleporter Hub created by Dicemanx that will take you to any design section. To use the hub you have to put in the right alphanumeric code for the section you want to go to. For example: "A3...
Back
Top Bottom