Recent content by Jaska

1. J

Calm down and there's a set timer for Windows store submission. 1-3 days check period and after...

Calm down and there's a set timer for Windows store submission. 1-3 days check period and after that you just have to publish it and it appears in 30 mins-1hr. Also it's published now.
  2. J

Did you forgot about WP and Amazon platforms? Unfulfilled promises before the new year brings...

Did you forgot about WP and Amazon platforms? Unfulfilled promises before the new year brings the bad luck for the next year.
  3. J

@SpliceCraftTeria Im pretty sure he was asking about Windows or Amazon store. It isn't released...

@SpliceCraftTeria Im pretty sure he was asking about Windows or Amazon store. It isn't released for those two.
  4. J

Mobile Will Mobile Terraria get MODS or TEXTURE PACKS?

Common sense is enough to understand why mods isn't a thing on mobile, also you should work on your English skills mate.
  5. J

Misunderstanding.

Misunderstanding.
  6. J

Mobile Lovin 1.2 on mobile

Nothing because they haven't give a single update since they released Terraria on WP, really disappointed.
  7. J

What about Windows Phone? Did it got abandoned by you guys? I enjoyed playing on my phone a lot...

What about Windows Phone? Did it got abandoned by you guys? I enjoyed playing on my phone a lot, but there wasn't any updates since release... I feel scammed :(...
  8. J

No answer, i guess WP version got discontinued. Won't risk buying Xbox one version with my...

No answer, i guess WP version got discontinued. Won't risk buying Xbox one version with my friends then. Lack of support is rather annoying.
  9. J

Mobile Windows Phone version abandoned?

Eh it doesn't seem that they care, they don't seem to respond to tweets/emails. It's just stupid that they didn't clarify that update will be available later or WP version got discontinued. Really poor work on their part.
  10. J

I would ask them if they ever respond to any questions, i have Terraria on PC/Phone and was...

I would ask them if they ever respond to any questions, i have Terraria on PC/Phone and was planning to buy on X1 now, but lack of support scares me
  11. J

Did Windows Phone Terraria version got abandoned :(?

Did Windows Phone Terraria version got abandoned :(?
  12. J

Mobile Windows Phone version abandoned?

505 games haven't released a single update since the release, 'cloud sync' bug is present as well.. No turkey update either :(...
  13. J

Hey i saw your post...

Hey i saw your post http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/mobile-thanksgiving-update-coming-november-6th.4626/ , it doesn't mention Windows Store, so it means that there won't be an update for WP :(?
Back
Top Bottom