Recent content by JayLeo

1. JayLeo

Eeter off wurls

Eeter off wurls
  2. JayLeo

Eey of Cthoothalu

Eey of Cthoothalu
  3. JayLeo

Someone fired a potato gun at my house, shattered an old glass pane and scared the bejesus out...

Someone fired a potato gun at my house, shattered an old glass pane and scared the bejesus out of me. Police can't do much so I'll do it.
  4. JayLeo

More RAM must be downloaded. Obviously.

More RAM must be downloaded. Obviously.
  5. JayLeo

So beautiful I crie errytim

So beautiful I crie errytim
  6. JayLeo

So happy, finally got a case for my new computer and a 24" monitor for my bday (Very belated)

So happy, finally got a case for my new computer and a 24" monitor for my bday (Very belated)
  7. JayLeo

Still better than what I can do, I have no inspiration. Any tips?

Still better than what I can do, I have no inspiration. Any tips?
  8. JayLeo

As soon as I get a car I am getting 2 buddies and driving around blasting "What is love?"

As soon as I get a car I am getting 2 buddies and driving around blasting "What is love?"
  9. JayLeo

Dad: Did you put on pants today? Or did you just have on pajamas?

Dad: Did you put on pants today? Or did you just have on pajamas?
  10. JayLeo

I wanna build a Borg Cube in Terraria. Anyone agree. Resistance is futile!

I wanna build a Borg Cube in Terraria. Anyone agree. Resistance is futile!
  11. JayLeo

Rest in Peace Leonard Nimoy. You've lived long and prospered greatly but it'll be everyone's...

Rest in Peace Leonard Nimoy. You've lived long and prospered greatly but it'll be everyone's time to go soon. (If I lost Sulu I would die
  12. JayLeo

Some gut feeling tells me you two know each other somehow...

Some gut feeling tells me you two know each other somehow...
  13. JayLeo

Sync my avatar to some death metal and you got a really funny gif with sound

Sync my avatar to some death metal and you got a really funny gif with sound
  14. JayLeo

A moment of silence for Colin Wyckoff (Kitty0706) He was my favorite GMod animator and I have...

A moment of silence for Colin Wyckoff (Kitty0706) He was my favorite GMod animator and I have been informed that he died of leukemia. :(
  15. JayLeo

Cenx, I have a thread on enhanced wiring, near the bottom are some trap ideas. I know they are...

Cenx, I have a thread on enhanced wiring, near the bottom are some trap ideas. I know they are badly described but see what you think.
Back
Top Bottom