Recent content by Jeffrop

1. J

Console & Mobile News: Wii U Release and more!

I was referring to the community of amazon players
  2. J

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld - An Update

Anyone notice that the brain of cuthulu type boss in the crimson has a different name.. or is it a separate boss?
  3. J

Im so exited! If everything goes to plan, as the developers said, we should get the amazon update within a couple of days!
  4. J

You relize that, like the admins said, It takes way longer to make a Terraria Console update then it does to make a mobile update so dont blame it on the development team for console for not putting out updates, They are likely still working on it (Ps. Its get not got )
  5. J

Admins this is a serious bug that I found in the Amazon version. So my freind and my sis were playing terraria together and they were fighting the skeletron and they led it to their house so it wouldnt despawn if they died... well there game crash but thats not all... when the freind joins the...
  6. J

Mobile Terraria Mobile - Amazon Update

This is great news to Amazon players and even people who dont play the amazon version! I can finally play terraria with my sister which I have been waiting for so long to do! Keep up the good work and hope to be hearing the release date soon!
Back
Top Bottom