Recent content by jeffwf21

1. J

PC Shimmer doesn’t transmute bone serpent

Thank you for the reply! That makes sense.
  2. J

PC Shimmer doesn’t transmute bone serpent

Hello! I am making an underworld fortress with a glass circle filled with shimmer around it. I figured this would transmute bone serpents into faelings to prevent incursions, but they just pass right through! Other stuff, like imps, that teleport into the shimmer get transmuted though. Maybe...
  3. J

Switch Setting hard mode freeze

No worries. Thank you for taking the time to help. Is there any other process I can do to get the devs attention? Or maybe a planned patch that is coming out? I already submitted a big report with 505 games.
  4. J

I have not done anything too funky! Not even a hellivator. Just settled all my NPC’s in a snow mountain. Here is a picture!
  5. J

I have tried the prescribed remedies exactly as you had said. I got the same result. Except it went to 45% instead of 44%
  6. J

Unit one, thank you for your reply! I was hoping this would reach you. I have now replicated the problem twice undocked and once docked. I will implement your recommendations and reply with an update. P.s. I’ve been a professional WoF fighter for years now. I’ve owned terraria on every...
  7. J

Additional edit: through other posts I found the bug report form and submitted a form. I am, however, unsure if I did it correctly.
  8. J

Additional: background music plays until 44% setting hard mode. Then stops.
  9. J

Hello everyone! I couldn’t find a switch version of this problem so here I go. Playing expert, large world, corruption. Beat WoF. Snatch up loot. Mirror home. “Setting hard mode” appears. Waiting, no problem. Once progress gets to 44%, game freezes. I let it run frozen for an hour to see if...
Back
Top Bottom