Recent content by Jesús de Terraria

1. J

Working as Designed Arch Wyvern

What happened to the Arch Wyvern, are they still appearing or was it removed? It didn't appear in a whole game. I miss Lepus and Ocram... :(
  2. J

Mobile Sleeping in bed does not advance time. The Obsidian Skull has a texture bug that changes color depending on the hair. Version: 1.4.4.5 build 977

My friend told me that he doesn't get the texture bug either. As it only happens to me on that device, you can leave it like that, it doesn't affect the gameplay and the Obsidian Skull is not equipped for a long time. I also report that even moving the graphics section does not fix the bug.
  3. J

Mobile Sleeping in bed does not advance time. The Obsidian Skull has a texture bug that changes color depending on the hair. Version: 1.4.4.5 build 977

I leave the link of the texture character, it seems the texture error only comes up on my device. Terraria Player MEGA I have a question: is it normal to go through a single block of space when you fly up or when you fall? Video where I do it
  4. J

I will leave a link to the worlds and characters where I get these game bugs. Terraria MEGA I also leave you the images where I am with the stylist, if you make a new character, choose the same hairstyle and put all the colors in white: #FFFFFF. When equipping the Obsidian Skull, the texture...
Back
Top Bottom