Recent content by Jhost

1. Jhost

tModLoader A small mod request

Hi, so as the title suggests, I would like to request a mod, a small one in fact, that I had in mind for a long time and just recently I really tried to do it myself. Now the problem is that I know NOTHING about coding nor C# so to make it myself has been impossible so far. I even joined...
  2. Jhost

PC Should I make a mod? (Mod [Terraria EX?] Currently in Pre-Pre Alpha 0.0.2.5)

Hey, that looks like an awsome mod, and I have an idea for an item that I have in mind for so long!... Its a ranged/magic weapon (preferable magic) that deals almost no dmg (or no dmg at all) on it but leaves a DOT (Damage Over Time) that has low dps, but lasts for like 30 secs, dealing like 1...
  3. Jhost

tModLoader Mod list request

Ok, I guess I'll have to wait, but terraCustom is awsome anyway, so yeah :D Stil waiting for the banners one, I really hope I can find/some one can make
  4. Jhost

Hey I just tried the mod and its just awsome! The level of detail is insane! I wish it could have a version for tmodloader only just to add that option to choose either coruption or crimson Thanks alot! EDIT - PS: I just checked that you are the author of the mod Cheat Sheet, a mod that I love...
  5. Jhost

Hello everyone, I make videos for Youtube, and I'm in a middle of a Terraria 1.3 Let'splay, where I'm playing the new patch for the 1st time. And while playing I found a few tweaks or minor possible changes that, in my opinion, could exist, or if not got with mods. So here is the list for the...
  6. Jhost

Hello

Hello everyone! I'm Jhost and I run a YouTube channel, for about 3 months, and I will make videos when the new Terraria 1.3 comes out, and lets be honest, I don't have much viewers, so I'm here to ask you to pass on my channel to take a quick look and see what I have there. So far I haven't done...
Back
Top Bottom