Recent content by JOE DREDD

1. J

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Looks like it's up now too by the way.
  2. J

You jumped the gun there friendo. I wasn't demanding anything but also attempting to placate people who are asking where it is. Notice how I said "Surely it's not that far off." That's a statement of reassurance not demand. Please check yourself.
  3. J

It's not searchable in the Mod Browser... Surely it's not far off now.
  4. J

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

It's totally 6908kb. Let me look into why it's not getting over written. I extracted the files before dumping them into the folder this time which actually did the overwriting properly. I knew it would be something simple. Thanks for the lead!
  5. J

Hmmm, when I try that it just says "Could not find place to install to!" which is why I went with the manual drag and drop install. Drag and drop worked before the last patch so I don't know what to do.
  6. J

I'm not getting the Mod option in the main menu like I was before the last official patch came out. I've downloaded the lastest tMod loader and uninstalled everything and reinstalled if fresh but it's still not coming up. Am I missing something simple? My installation method was just dumping all...
Back
Top Bottom