Recent content by John Egbert

1. John Egbert

The Floor Is Guava: Revived

You go mining (I assume) and find 11 rocks On a good note, those rocks are good for a rapier. Stone Rapier (10 Rocks) [3/10] You go mining and find 5 Rocks. You have 9 points to allocate to HP MP AT or MA. Lead Axe (8 Lead Bars + 2 Lead Bars) [10/10] You trip and attack only one for 7 damage...
  2. John Egbert

Destroy the Godmodder: RC

Charge : (+3 From Murphmario and + 1 from me) [16/20] I try using bandages or neosporin or something to heal
  3. John Egbert

Type Above Username With Your Eyes Closed

Fin Bushidizyn Close Enough.
  4. John Egbert

I use the opportunity to put the Godmodder back in the particle collider and shoot protons at him. Charge : (+1 From Murphmario and I) [12/20] +1 Murphmario +1 Thartler
  5. John Egbert

I play the Mine Diamonds parody of Take on Me to the godmodder to try to split his eardrums. Charge : (+1 from Murphmario and +1 from Me) [10/20]
  6. John Egbert

Type Above Username With Your Eyes Closed

Realicraft wow
  7. John Egbert

Lead Axe (8 Lead Bars) [8/10] Valarie starts crafting an Emerald studded Iron Hammer [2/22] She continues tinkerering Peach Hammer & Wooden Shield [8/10] She continues summoning [6/10] +2 Realicraft +2 Thartler (Thartler will have his 3 points temporary allocated to his HP. He will be able to...
  8. John Egbert

Whoops, sorry I'll update that
  9. John Egbert

You go foraging and find 4 Earth and 15 Flint Valarie goes mining again. (1 Emerald, 3 Osmium Bars, 10 Iron Bars, 15 rocks) She continues tinkerering Peach Hammer & Wooden Shield [6/10] She continues summoning [4/10] +2 Realicraft +2 Thartler Thartler (LV 3 Contracted Sword) - 19/19 HP 6/6 MP...
  10. John Egbert

Unknown Summon [10/10] You deal 6 damage to another Peach Monster. 1x Peach Dropped You complete an Unknown Summon [15/15] Aluminum Pickaxe (1 Wooden Pickaxe, 8 Aluminum Bars) [6/12] You go logging and get 1 log, 10 branches and 8 plant matter You deal 7 damage! to a Peach Monster. 1x Peach...
  11. John Egbert

Unknown Summon [9/15] Aluminum Pickaxe (1 Wooden Pickaxe, 8 Aluminum Bars) [5/12] You deal 5 damage to a Peach Monster. You deal 4 damage to log. 1x Branch Dropped Unknown Summon [8/10] You deal 5 damage to another Peach Monster. Valarie finishes crafting a Thorns Book (8 Plant Matter) [8/8]...
  12. John Egbert

Unknown Summon [3/10] You go foraging and find 2 Bamboo Stalks and 15 Flint Unknown Summon [6/15] Aluminum Pickaxe (1 Wooden Pickaxe, 8 Aluminum Bas) [2/12] You go foraging and find 3 flint. It is a good idea to open your eyes. Valarie starts crafting a Thorns Book (8 Plant Matter) [6/8] +2...
  13. John Egbert

You take 2 meta damage. (jkjk) (You can have one of each charge type going on at once) Unknown Summon [3/?] Aluminum Pickaxe [1/12] Valarie starts crafting a Thorns Book (2/8) +2 Realicraft +2 Thartler Thartler (LV 2 Contracted Sword) - 17/17 HP 5/5 MP Realicraft (LV 2 Caster) - 17/17 HP...
  14. John Egbert

You attack the last Peach Monster (5.5 damage!) 1x Peach Dropped You go mining and get really lucky. (1 Sapphire, 3 Iriduim Bars, 10 Aluminum Bars, 15 Rocks) Valarie goes mining. She casts Assist on Realicraft. (Success) +2 Realicraft +2 Thartler Thartler (LV 1 Contracted Sword) - 15/15 HP...
  15. John Egbert

I throw a weaponized lego piece at the Godmodder hoping he will step on it. Charge : (+2 from Murphmario and +1 from Me) [8/20] +1 Murphmario +1 Thartler
Back
Top Bottom