Recent content by John Thicc

1. John Thicc

Hi

Not wrong.... Dang, you've stumped me. Lol
  2. John Thicc

Hi

Also, why is it that when we go up, we know it, and we feel some type of pressure, or lack of it?
  3. John Thicc

Hi

Yet up is a state of being when going in that direction. If space is always up, then why isn't it only above your head?
  4. John Thicc

Thanks

Thanks
  5. John Thicc

Hi

well.. you are not wrong, but not right either, up or down is just a feeling you have when gravity holds you. In space, well there isn't "up" or "down" there just IS, you know?
  6. John Thicc

Hi

Nice, and your welcome
  7. John Thicc

Hi

good
  8. John Thicc

Hi

What's up?
  9. John Thicc

thank you

thank you
  10. John Thicc

Other This is for enemies and items so I posted here in other...

It would be able to propel itself, the wings give it a speed boost and enable it to stay still in the air if it wants
  11. John Thicc

The wings on the sky mimic only grow once it is at 4000 hp
  12. John Thicc

This is for the sky mimic: 1 drop for each class oh and its harder than other mimics because it has 6000 hp in classic but it does same attack pattern and damage as hallowed mimic. because it need to be hard, you have to kill one wyvern to fight it they will also occasionally spawn in space...
  13. John Thicc

The Sky mimic would drop a skyware staff which is mage weapon and it is rapid fire uses 6 mana per second. Also a cloud gun which is like flamethrower but with no fire. A staff of mimicking which summon a tiny sky mimic to fight for you. Also sword of some type which shoots clouds that bounce...
  14. John Thicc

The Jungle mimic would drop an item that allowed you to gain a massive speed boost while on the jungle ground or the forest occasionally. On jungle, all the time, on the forest floor, only sometimes or a special pickaxe that does 110% pickaxe power. It could also drop z version of the jungle...
Back
Top Bottom