JohnnyJames

I, am a thoughtfu-
Okay, nevermind. I can't possibly do a Rhett&Link reference on this kind of place.

What is there to think about me? I'm just your average computer geek that does nothing but computer stuff 24/5. (Or whatever becomes Thursday... In which I enjoy a nice Cebelli's Pizza meal.)
I'm not a very social person either, so I am more or less terrible at conversations and making pamphlets (or whatever details information about someone or something) like these. Aren't I just a special one? -_-
Now then, hobbies, hobbies...
If you, the random stranger reading this has seen my occupation, then you already know one of my hobbies/occupations includes programming.
I'm also a partial story-writer. Partial being that I am absolutely terrible at coming up with plots for like, RPG games or something. Another one of my hobbies includes building. Specifically video game building, like houses or... Buildings...
Yeah.

Well, there is my 'About you' thing. Hope you enjoyed it, Mr. Curious reader.
Birthday
Dec 21, 1989 (Age: 34)
Website
http://ikingssgc.com/forums/index.php?members/blublaster.14703/
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
  2. Terraria: Xbox 360
  3. Pixel Piracy
Occupation
Programming

Trophies

1. 0

Putting Down Roots

You've been here four whole years and, like a flower, made the forum more beautiful with your presence.
  2. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  3. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  4. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  5. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
Back
Top Bottom