Recent content by JonDaTerrarian

1. JonDaTerrarian

I HAVE IT! I HAVE 1.3! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEeeeeeeeeee

I HAVE IT! I HAVE 1.3! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEeeeeeeeeee
  2. JonDaTerrarian

How to get to 1.3 beta unlock

This isn't really a guide. More of a... not guide. Besides, we only have to wait another 21 hours 8 minutes 2 seconds, so just wait!
  3. JonDaTerrarian

Hot Topic Post your Terraria hours!

939. It would be more, but I've been holding off since November last year so I can play it fresh when 1.3 comes. Yeah, probably could've played some more.
  4. JonDaTerrarian

Destroy the Godmodder

Kitten missiles are so cute! I think I'll rejoin the battle while they're waiting with my Copper Shortsword!
  5. JonDaTerrarian

Destroy the Godmodder

Kitten missiles are a-go! They have smart sensors which will allow them to time their hit perfectly as to take advantage of any weaknesses in the God Modder's defence.
  6. JonDaTerrarian

Destroy the Godmodder

My nuclear missiles are nearly armed! I'm putting kittens on the top as to boost effectiveness.
  7. JonDaTerrarian

Destroy the Godmodder

I stand proudly on a 3D hill a few miles away and watch as all 15 of us attack the Godmodder. How can we fail to win? Just in case, however, I think I may retreat to my nuclear bunker and start arming missiles.
  8. JonDaTerrarian

Destroy the Godmodder

JonDaTerrarian joins the battle! (AG) I threateningly wave my fists at Godmodder123 in the hopes he/she/it will be frightened!
  9. JonDaTerrarian

The Right Person to post wins.

What about me? Is it me? I could probably throw a few extra letters in if you'd like!
  10. JonDaTerrarian

It's not my birthday! Oh well, it was a good day.

It's not my birthday! Oh well, it was a good day.
  11. JonDaTerrarian

NPCs & Enemies The Slimeologist npc

I made it using a program called paint.net which can be found HERE.
  12. JonDaTerrarian

It's my birthday once again! How is it that I'm suddenly one year older in just a second?

It's my birthday once again! How is it that I'm suddenly one year older in just a second?
  13. JonDaTerrarian

NPCs & Enemies The Slimeologist npc

I made you a sprite for the British Slime! Feel free to use it as long as you give credit.
  14. JonDaTerrarian

NPCs & Enemies The Astrominer NPC

This is a cool idea, knowing about events before they happen. You may want to rethink the moon stone though as it already exists.
  15. JonDaTerrarian

Weapons & Equip Vampiric Teeth Accessory

What about the Vampire Knives?
Back
Top Bottom