Recent content by Jordington

1. J

tModLoader Calamity Mod

This is literally my favorite mod for Terraria. I don't know what's wrong but mana overloader healing only happens the 1st time you log onto a world and use magic under the mana limit needed to activate the healing, then it will not heal again. This also seems to affect other things such as the...
  2. J

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Quick question... are the Steel Throwing Axes available after WoF in any way? I would prefer not to have to create another world.
  3. J

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Hello. The gladiator enchantment requires 300 steel throwing axes from the blacksmith in Thorium yet this item is not available for purchase after wall of flesh is defeated. I know it is possible to just go to another world, beat a boss then make houses for 5000 npcs until you get the blacksmith...
  4. J

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I figured it out... It has a problem with the shader library and the mods that correspond with it.
  5. J

tModLoader Calamity Mod

So I'm playing Calamity with 2 friends but when I use the revengence mode item it activates but then It deactivates a little bit later which I can see by the Rage and Adrenaline bar disappearing. This doesn't allow us to activate Death mode either so this is unfortunate. I love this mod pack but...
  6. J

tModLoader Recipe Browser

The most recent version of Recipe Browser caused corruption of my Magic Storage system and when I have a server open it crashes the server every 5 mins and deletes all progress within those 5 minutes so I have reverted back to Version 0.6.1.1. I don't know why but after reverting the mod it...
  7. J

tModLoader Magic Storage

I updated a couple of mods tonight (Luiafk, Autotrash, Recipe Browser) and for some reason the storage system that we had glitched out and looked weird. I reloaded the world then they were invisible along with a couple of other crafting stations from other mods. If I try to interact with the...
  8. J

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Just wondering if this mod changes boss AI to only chase 1 person. If it does then please allow this to be turned off because it just doesn't make sense for multiplayer.
  9. J

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

yea my bad... the mod that tells u what mod it was from was just buggy... Thanks Though
  10. J

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Hey Fargo, So there's this Operator NPC and I got it to spawn with the bake sale but I can't put her in a house because she has special requirements for her house. I'm just wondering what those are. Great Mod BTW I use it in every single playthrough.
  11. J

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

There is an amulet you get from the Dungeon Guardian which is a 10% drop chance on normal mode and 20% on Expert. If the amulet is in your inventory, you can talk to the Alchemist and buy The Fragmentation.
  12. J

I am indeed using the latest version and they don't necessarily disappear when he joins, they just stop spawning from me. My friend can see them until they dissipate. It's really weird but I got the bees to work again last night but there aren't as many... I mean they are really good regardless...
  13. J

Hey so there is a bug with the Lilith Emblem in multiplayer. I play with my friend on a server (We tried steam server and tmodloader server) and it does not want to spawn bees. I can spawn them just fine on the server when I'm just there by myself on the server but the second my friend joins the...
Back
Top Bottom